- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
MedFEL focus on apples
The major innovation of this 7th edition will be the launch of MedFEL Tech, a business gathering for suppliers from the Mediterranean fruit and vegetable trade. This is the first time that pre-production professionals have been invited to exhibit.
MedFEL has grown consistently for 7 years. 5,315 visitors (a rise of 10% compared with 2013), including the F&V sector's most important buyers, in came to Perpignan for the fair's 6th edition. In addition, 241 exhibitors from the Mediterranean basin took part in what is France's most important fruit and vegetable business event.
MedFEL at the heart of the Euro-Mediterranean
MedFEL maintains its core objectives: to expand outlets for exhibitors and present visitors with the most relevant fruit and vegetable offering. It also remains on track with its goals: to enhance trade relations between the 43 countries within the Union for the Mediterranean. As a unique link forging closer links between the two sides of the Mediterranean, the fair fully meets the needs of producers and trading companies on both northern and southern shores as a platform to dialogue, do business, optimise transport and logistics operations and develop business partnerships. In 2014, more than 4,000 BtoB meetings took place in Perpignan.
As the must-attend trade fair for the fruit & vegetable sector, MedFEL brings together journalists working in the Mediterranean basin for a programme of debates on topics of vital importance to the sector together with production site visits. The difficulties facing the F&V sector, the consequences of the Russian embargo, the French agrifood sector contract and a comprehensive overview of apples and five crop forecasts (apricot, peach, melon, plum and apple) will be the focus of a 2015 programme of debates that will appeal particularly to media interested in news of the fruit and vegetable sector.
To register : www.medfel.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier
- 2021-12-08 VAM WaterTech present at Potato Expo 2022
- 2021-12-07 Futurpera - there's hope to relaunch the sector
- 2021-12-06 SwissCofel, VSGP, SOV and Swisspatat cancel Fruit Logistica participation
- 2021-12-01 London Produce Show to collaborate with the International Food & Drink Event in 2022
- 2021-12-01 The market, climate change, field research and the new bio-technologies
- 2021-12-01 One hundred exhibitors at Futurpera