- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
TADECO bags GLOBALG.A.P. award
Reagan Navarro of TADECO receives the GLOBALG.A.P. Award at the GLOBALG.A.P. Summit held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
On its third year, GLOBALG.A.P. honored TADECO, together with three other companies from Kenya, Brazil and Honduras, for demonstrating high standards and excellent implementation of GLOBALG.A.P. principles on their farms and production facilities.
These GLOBALG.A.P. certified producers were “acknowledged according to the innovative solutions they have developed in enhancing food safety, the level of G.A.P. integration in their farm processes and management, the effect they made on their workers’ health and safety, company values and the environment, and the efforts they make to share their knowledge and experience with other growers in their region.”
TADECO, of the Philippines, is one of the four GLOBALG.A.P.-certified companies worldwide who received the prestigious GLOBALG.A.P. Award.
This year’s G.A.P awards 2014 focused on four specific areas that include responsible water use, increasing biodiversity, social responsibility, and role and involvement of women/youth. These criteria highlight how GLOBALG.A.P. certified producers maintain excellence in their practices through the years.
TADECO received the award during the GLOBALG.A.P. SUMMIT 2014 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on October 27-29, 2014.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 China: The average price of imported bananas in December 2021 increased by 10.32% month-on-month
- 2022-01-26 Ultrafast pyrolysis makes hydrogen from banana peels
- 2022-01-26 Where the world’s bananas come from
- 2022-01-25 Paraguay achieved a new banana export record in 2021
- 2022-01-25 Tecbaco exported a total of 17.8 million boxes of bananas in 2021
- 2022-01-25 Firm invests in Cambodian banana industry with $51 million venture
- 2022-01-24 "If the situation doesn't change, banana production will have no future"
- 2022-01-24 Ethiopia's false banana - is the Enset a wondercrop for climate change?
- 2022-01-24 Banana prices in Uzbekistan down 18% over past two weeks
- 2022-01-24 Living wages initiative given anti-trust green light
- 2022-01-24 Tamil Nadu growers more and more interested in banana farming
- 2022-01-19 Peru will boost the export of organic bananas from Piura
- 2022-01-19 Supply problems delay construction of potato & banana storage facilities
- 2022-01-19 In 2021, Cambodia exported 377,000 tons of bananas to China
- 2022-01-18 Ecuador tries to lower the chemical load in bananas
- 2022-01-18 African bananas still in danger of Panama Wilt
- 2022-01-18 Current average week prices of bananas at £0.82 for fruits from Colombia
- 2022-01-17 Filipino growers criticize government directive to focus on high-value export crops
- 2022-01-17 Cocaine worth £7.5 mln found in banana shipment from Colombia
- 2022-01-14 Ecuador saw record drug seizures in 2021