Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- Brazilian melon grower and exporter charters own boats to Europe
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
Dole subsidiary wins G.A.P. 2014 award
Standard Fruit de Honduras demonstrated a very high standard and commitment to GLOBALG.A.P. Certification through the implementation of environmentally friendly practices and social responsibility programs for the welfare of workers and families, contributing to the development of the communities where it operates.
The company’s environmental stewardship programs are highlighted by the development of policies set to achieve responsible water use practices that include both the control and monitoring of irrigation water for crops; as well as the construction of recycled water systems for efficient use.
In matters of social responsibility, Standard Fruit de Honduras was recognized for focused efforts on education, health, nutrition and community development, and giving priority to the role and involvement of women and youth in agricultural work and production processes.
For more information:
Dole Food Company
Tel: +1 818-874-4647
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-08 Maersk continues to grow logistics business and deliver record results
- 2022-08-08 Te Mata Exports New Zealand and Australia merge into one
- 2022-08-08 Frutura closes on Subsole acquisition
- 2022-08-08 William H. Kopke Jr. adds Rodrigo Del Sante to its global team
- 2022-08-08 Canadian CKF purchases Molded Fiber Technology
- 2022-08-08 Salix Fruits co-founder provides update on a challenging 2022
- 2022-08-08 Kiwifruit brand wins Good Housekeeping’s 2022 healthy snack award
- 2022-08-08 "Our goal is to have 1,000 hectares of avocado between Spain and Portugal"
- 2022-08-08 Lineage Logistics announces acquisition of Spanish transport and cold-store operator Grupo Fuentes
- 2022-08-08 T&G Global operating profit increased 37.6% in 1H 2022
- 2022-08-08 AgroFresh expands VitaFresh™ Botanicals Plant-based Platform; receives organic certification
- 2022-08-08 2021 2022 FY growth of annual revenue for Bonduelle over this financial year
- 2022-08-08 A. P. Moller - Maersk to acquire Danish company Martin Bencher Group
- 2022-07-22 Global Fresh International (GFI) relocates to United Arab of Emirates (UAE)
- 2022-07-22 JBT Corporation acquires Alco-food-machines
- 2022-07-22 Novozymes and AgroFresh form partnership to unlock the potential of biotechnology to fight food waste
- 2022-07-22 Nile opens new Gauteng cross-docking hub
- 2022-07-22 New importer and export company Rola Fresh starts 1 September
- 2022-07-22 Citri&Co integrates the Spanish subsidiary of the Brazilian company Famosa
- 2022-07-22 "European retailers want alternatives to possible decline of lit Dutch tomato acreage this winter"