- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Costa Rica's pineapple production could increase by 10% this year
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Australian mango industry hopeful of a strong disruption-free finish to season
- 2022-01-25 Cajamar studies the cultivation of passion fruit in greenhouses
- 2022-01-25 "The Grandisimo pineapple is the perfect ally for winter"
- 2022-01-25 Tanzania seems ready to expand its avocado exports
- 2022-01-25 Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- 2022-01-25 IG International & Deccan Exotics announce joint venture for growing avocados
- 2022-01-24 Tanzania ships first avocado consignment to India
- 2022-01-24 Kenya: Embu mango farmers baulk at low broker prices
- 2022-01-24 Vietnam increases dragon fruit exports to Australia
- 2022-01-24 France: 2022 truffle season promises to be exceptional in the Périgord
- 2022-01-24 Nairobi plans e-platform for agricultural exports to China
- 2022-01-24 Taiwan’s Council of Agriculture defends plea to buy pineapple custard apples
- 2022-01-24 In the near--and farther--future, more Ecuadorian dragon fruit on the way
- 2022-01-21 68% of the Peruvian avocado exported was sent to the Netherlands, the US, Spain, and Chile
- 2022-01-21 Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- 2022-01-21 Sicily, land of truffles
- 2022-01-20 Clonal trees to help service the increasing demand for avocados
- 2022-01-20 "We prune our kiwi fruit vines four times a year"
- 2022-01-20 Improved refrigeration technology helps export of Taitung custard apples
- 2022-01-20 "We expect to increase our production by more than 300% in the next three years"