- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Taylor Farms wins Food Safety award
The SQF Quality Achievement Awards Program pays tribute to the outstanding commitment, support and performance of individuals and organizations who contribute to endorsing and improving the SQFI and its rigorous certification process. The Safe Quality Food Institute is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is designed to reassure consumers that stringent food safety practices are integrated into every step of the food processing chain.
Taylor Farms is an established leader in food safety, not only adhering to the strict protocols outlined by SQFI certification, but also implementing the revolutionary SmartWash Solutions food safety and process control system in all Taylor Farms facilities. All products are subject to a multi-stage wash featuring SmartWash, which is the most advanced, proven system to eliminate bacterial cross contamination. “There is no higher priority for Taylor farms than food safety,” says Jason Kawata, Director of Quality Assurance for Taylor Farms. “We are committed to the highest levels of food safety day in and day out, and it’s an honour to be recognized for those efforts. We want all of our customers to know there is no compromising when it comes to food safety.” Kawata and other members of the Taylor Farms team were in Orlando to accept the award.
The Safe Quality Food International Conference is designed and developed by professional peers in the food safety industry. It provides current and prospective SQF users a unique and valuable opportunity to gain knowledge and skills to strengthen their food safety and food quality assurance programs, collaborate and connect with people who speak their language and enhance their professional careers.
Taylor Farms is North America’s largest supplier of value-added fresh produce to the food industry. A family owned company headquartered in Salinas, California with seven strategically located regional processing facilities across the country and in Mexico. Taylor Farms was also honoured with the 12th annual Food Quality Award presented by DuPont and Food Quality magazine in 2013.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO