- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Invenio tests lamps for greenhouse strawberries in France
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 "Around Christmas, we were too short of regional lamb's lettuce to meet the demand"
- 2022-01-25 Swiss vertical farming pilot plant in operation
- 2022-01-20 Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- 2022-01-20 "Our facility can be customized based on your needs and type of crop"
- 2022-01-20 Couple from the Bahamas now focus on yellow pepper farming in Rwanda
- 2022-01-20 "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
- 2022-01-19 Crespo assures that greenhouse cultivation is the Circular Economy Law's 'greatest ally'
- 2022-01-19 Norway: New 15.000m2 farm to supply the country’s 5 biggest cities
- 2022-01-17 Status of Almeria's greenhouse crops
- 2022-01-17 CAN: Continuing farm expansion and accelerating industry growth through consulting
- 2022-01-13 US vertical farm secures $150 million credit facility
- 2022-01-10 Bulgaria sees vegetable prices going up
- 2022-01-10 Efficient, automated cultivation system
- 2022-01-10 Rolling out three new farms in the UK
- 2022-01-10 Veggiemight team elected 'fair play team' in the International Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-01-07 "I was amazed at the way greenhouses took advantage of the sun's natural energy to produce food without harming the planet"
- 2022-01-06 "Greenhouse sector always on the lookout for alternatives to chemical crop protection"
- 2022-01-06 Singapore: Two news farms on their way, one fully powered by solar
- 2022-01-03 Hokkaido mangoes, grown with hot spring heat, debut overseas
- 2021-12-24 Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki