- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chile: Good first half for fresh fruit exports to India
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 'Jordan reached agreement with Lebanon on exchanging agro exports without previous licensing'
- 2022-01-17 Omicron reignites Australian supply chain debate
- 2022-01-17 Empty shelves are back
- 2022-01-17 "Turkish trade gives us a vital edge"
- 2022-01-17 Fresh food markets are avoiding Australia’s supply chain crisis
- 2022-01-17 Growers worried with harvest nearing while labor shortage is still ongoing
- 2022-01-17 Kenyan grower groups claim they will block ban on pesticides
- 2022-01-17 'This week, berries, avocados, cucumbers, bell peppers and zucchini dominated ad space'
- 2022-01-17 US port backlogs are at an all-time high
- 2022-01-14 Commerce Ministry stabilizes supplies for virus-hit regions ahead of Spring Festival
- 2022-01-14 Bermuda: Farmers experience ‘rampant’ theft of crops
- 2022-01-14 "A metropolis like Cologne needs a wholesale market"
- 2022-01-14 France: There could be a shortage of labor in 2022
- 2022-01-14 ITC reports confirm Mexican imports devastating Florida farmers
- 2022-01-14 Reforms needed to fix supermarket supply
- 2022-01-14 CNA study shows that Southeast region delivers 40% of vegetables in Brazil
- 2022-01-14 Australians tackle food waste by sourcing imperfect produce from farms
- 2022-01-14 Plans for Cambodian farm visa may be delayed by Australian unions and government
- 2022-01-14 Food price trends show mixed bag for Rwandans
- 2022-01-14 Fruits and vegetables wholesale market sees new high in terms of tonnage