- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Raising awareness and money for Breast Cancer Research
Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation joins forces with 'Bake It Happen'
The foundation debuted in the fall of 2012 with pink pumpkin growers across the country offering these unique pink pumpkins to their customers. In 2013, FFA and 4H chapters throughout the nation were offered free seed from Porcelain Doll seed distributor Seedway, as a way for students to meet their Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) requirement and as a way for them to contribute to breast cancer research as they planted, harvested and sold their crops.
This year the foundation has garnered new energy by partnering with Bake It Happen. The campaign is unique in that the request for its participants is reasonable; no one is asked to personally solicit for money, to run in a race, or climb a mountain. It’s really quite simple, fun and anyone can participate: just bake and share a baked item with the people in your lives throughout the month of October.
Starting September 26th, participants will be encouraged to go to the Bake it Happen website to get access to recipes from Judy-- the mother of the two-sister team behind the Bake It Happen campaign who died of breast cancer. She is also the inspiration to the popular food blog My Judy the Foodie.
Throughout the month of October, participants are encouraged to bake the recipes and share them with anyone in their lives. Every time a recipe is baked/shared, participants take a photo and either upload it to Facebook (or social media of their choice) or email it with the hashtag #bakeithappen. Each time a picture is taken and shared, an anonymous donor will donate money to the Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation, through Bake It Happen.
“When the Bake It Happen team approached the foundation with this creative opportunity, we were honoured to be the recipient of their efforts,” said Carol Holsopple-Froese, president of the Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation. “As a breast cancer survivor myself, I am touched by this beautiful tribute to their mother which will help us make an impact in breast cancer research.”
While the multitude of campaigns throughout October won’t bring back those lives lost, they help bring awareness and funds to breast cancer research.
“Although it won’t bring our mother back, my sister and I have found a small bit of comfort in creating a program that not only raises awareness but also directs funds to support research for this insidious disease, said Shari Brooks and Stacy Pagan, the sisters behind Bake It Happen. “We are thrilled to be able to contribute to the Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation through our campaign efforts knowing that 100% of the money raised will be ear-marked for breast cancer research.”
For additional information about the Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation and its pumpkins, please visit our website at www.PinkPumpkinPatch.org. For additional information on Bake It Happen, please visit www.bakeithappen.net.
For more information:
Golden Sun Marketing
Tel: +1 813.254.0769
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO