- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Ecuador: Non-oil export losses amount to $85 million in 16 days of strikes
- "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
Q3 FreshFacts report now available from United Fresh
This quarter’s report also features a spotlight on the top-selling holiday produce items and shares a breakdown of how different produce categories perform during the week of Christmas.
FreshFacts on Retail, developed by United Fresh in partnership with Nielsen Perishables Group, details produce sales trends, top-line data on the top ten fruit and vegetable commodities, details on growth in value‐added produce and performance tracking for organics. The report is sponsored by Del Monte Fresh Produce. It is FREE for United Fresh members and available for $50 for non-members. The entire archive of FreshFacts is available on the United Fresh Website.
Click here to order the Q3 2013 Fresh Facts on Retail Report
For more information:
Tel: +1 202-303-3400 ext. 405.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 Business defaults in Asia up 60% compared to 2021
- 2022-06-28 From the ordering app to the eCommerce operating system
- 2022-06-28 "We're central to handling everything for our clients in far-off destinations"
- 2022-06-15 Labor's changes to PALM scheme may not solely address ag workforce issues, according to Minister
- 2022-06-14 KZN Growth Coalition welcome's Transnet's restoration of flood-damaged economic infrastructure
- 2022-06-13 Ukrainian president announces duty-free regime with UK
- 2022-06-09 President Biden to nominate Chief Ag Trade Negotiator well-known to USApple
- 2022-06-03 Lang Son speeding up customs clearance for fresh fruit
- 2022-06-03 Vietnam: Border province to set up virus-free zones to aid exports
- 2022-06-02 Experts warn Britain is one shock away from a food crisis
- 2022-05-30 Western Cape launches Africa Agriculture Strategy
- 2022-05-26 Soil Association Certification appoints new CEO
- 2022-05-26 Tree-Boring Beetle could cost South Africa $18.5 billion over the next decade
- 2022-05-18 "Agriculture must be the priority of the next government"
- 2022-05-17 IrriGò - a management system for smaller companies
- 2022-05-12 EFSA postpones its glyphosate assessment after receiving an avalanche of comments
- 2022-05-11 Rising Dollar puts Asia's banks on defensive
- 2022-05-10 5000 Zambian farmers benefit from climate smart agriculture
- 2022-05-10 Hà Nội supports farmers in digitalisation of production and sales
- 2022-05-10 Worst locust infestation in 25 years hits Eastern Cape