- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Rain affects the quantity of ginger in the market, and the price is on the strong side
- Pure Harvest Smart Farms secures USD $180.5 million from global investors to fund expansion
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
Strong growth, sales, grower returns for Ocean Spray in 2013
-For the fiscal year ending August 31, 2013, Net Sales of $1.66 billion, on par with the Cooperatives record high in fiscal year 2012.
-Fiscal year Net Proceeds Available to Common Shareholders of $380 million, up 15.5% over the prior year.
-A record $326.0M in returns paid to A Pool Grower-Owners for Pool Year 2011, which closed in March 2013; during this fiscal year, Ocean Spray's A-Pool paid $60.53 per barrel; its B-Pool paid $28.67 per barrel; and its Citrus Pool paid $1.65 per fruit solid pound.
-Ocean Spray's Ingredient Technology Group (ITG) dried cranberry business experienced particularly strong growth for the year in both domestic and international markets, surpassing the 100 million pound mark for the first time.
"This was a strong year for Ocean Spray in terms of continuing to deliver a premium to our grower-owners and advancing a number of strategic initiatives that will grow our business at home and abroad," said Randy Papadellis, Ocean Spray's President and Chief Executive Officer. "We have one of the world's strongest brands working on our behalf and we will continue to invest aggressively in business-building opportunities to promote growth across all of our business segments."
Over the next several years, Ocean Spray plans to focus on continuing to grow its dried cranberry business, expanding its cranberry food and beverage portfolio to meet new consumer needs both domestically and abroad, as well as continued investment in cranberry health research. Ocean Spray also plans to bring its new beverage facility in the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania online in the first quarter of 2014.
For more information:
Tel: +1 508-923-3205
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 DP World and NIIF announce broadening of partnership in India
- 2022-07-01 Greenyard completes real estate transaction with real estate investor W.P. Carey
- 2022-06-30 BelleHarvest brings on new director of sales management
- 2022-06-30 New premium grape label introduced
- 2022-06-30 St Helens farm business has to appoint administrator
- 2022-06-30 Pushing open the door to exports
- 2022-06-29 Alkame to pack 6th consecutive year of blueberries for export to Asia
- 2022-06-29 Post-harvest solution receives EPA label expansion
- 2022-06-29 World's first climate-neutral transshipment company to be re-certified
- 2022-06-29 Apofruit Italy closes its 2021 budget at 235 million euros
- 2022-06-29 The importance of automating irrigation during periods of drought
- 2022-06-29 New processing and photovoltaic plants against rising energy prices
- 2022-06-29 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more
- 2022-06-28 Joby Young named AFBF Executive Vice President
- 2022-06-28 Equitable Food Initiative elects two new board members
- 2022-06-28 Al Jasin retires after 30 years in the industry
- 2022-06-28 Pandol Brothers announces passing of Winnie Pandol
- 2022-06-28 Nova Siri Genetics makes steady progress in Huelva