- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
- Onion markets see regionalization
- Mexican table grape industry challenged to ship 25 million boxes in 10 weeks
- Dominican Republic pineapples selling well in Europe
- Australian mango industry to receive a $2.7million boost through two major projects
- “Harvest of the early cherry varieties has already started”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
South Africa: Full extent of Western Cape storms not yet known
The areas mostly affected by hail were Ceres/ Agter-Witzenberg/ Wolseley/ along with some areas in the Klein-Karoo, affecting early apricot/ pear crops. Sensitive products like the Supergold/ Charisma apricot crop may be affected
Accurate reports of damage are sketchy as some areas are still inaccessible due to the flooding, but it is thought that some growers have lost 80% of their crop others as much as 100%.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-19 "The Moroccan origin gives the grapes a real freshness advantage!"
- 2022-05-19 Mexican table grape industry challenged to ship 25 million boxes in 10 weeks
- 2022-05-19 Melons Australia announces seamless data flow in the traceability of seedless watermelons
- 2022-05-19 Trade Integration Agreement between Chile and Ecuador enters into force
- 2022-05-19 China‘s apple production is expected to drop by about 30% in 2022
- 2022-05-19 Ningbo port fruit imports hit a record high in April
- 2022-05-19 "We focus on branding, and how to tell the brand story well"
- 2022-05-19 "Market potential of Chinese fruit is worth paying attention to as product quality continues to improve"
- 2022-05-19 Chilean table grape production projected to increase by 15.2 percent in MY2021/22
- 2022-05-19 New Zealand growers faced with dilemma of shipping products to Russia
- 2022-05-19 "The demand for stone fruit is, at the moment, greater than the supply"
- 2022-05-19 Interpoma rewards innovations for water management in apple orchards
- 2022-05-19 “Harvest of the early cherry varieties has already started”
- 2022-05-19 'In the new season, Lake Constance is expecting a large harvest'
- 2022-05-18 Hungarian strawberry season sees fluctuating prices
- 2022-05-18 Bravo® apple volumes up 30% this season
- 2022-05-18 China's imports of fruits and fruit products in the first quarter increased by 17.69% year-on-year
- 2022-05-18 Yantai greenhouse cherries are coming to an end, and Liangdi small cherries are freshly launched
- 2022-05-18 "By doubling our capacity, we can respond to market developments with agility and at short notice"
- 2022-05-18 “The first French apricots will be on the market this week”