- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW TOMATOES
- “Harvesting large volumes of blueberries should be delayed by about 7 to 10 days”
- South African power grid under immense strain as cold stores prepare for new EU orange protocol
- Ecuador’s banana exports to resume after end of crippling nationwide protests
- Extreme price pressure on banana producers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
C.H. Robinson enters Swiss marketplace
Located on the borders of Switzerland, France and Germany, the Basel office employs multi-lingual account managers who will focus on the customer facing aspects of the business including new sales, account management and account operations.
Managing the new office will be Ildiko Gergely, a 13-year transportation industry veteran. Gergely started her C.H. Robinson career in the Syracuse, NY office in 2000 and opened the company’s Budapest, Hungary office in 2002.
“The Basel office represents an opportunity for global companies and supply chain decision makers in the area to see firsthand the value C.H. Robinson can bring to their organization,” said Gergely.
C.H. Robinson established an initial presence in Europe 20 years ago. Since that time, the company has built a network of 52 offices with over 1,000 employees throughout Europe to become one of the leading transportation and logistics companies in the region.
In the last 16 months, C.H. Robinson has named Bryan Foe as president of Europe, Gary York as director of sourcing for Europe and Ivo Aris as director of European global forwarding. In addition, the company acquired Apreo Logistics S.A., and opened offices in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and Istanbul, Turkey.
Please visit the website at www.chrobinson.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Transport sector offers both challenges and logistical handling opportunities
- 2022-07-01 Congested Port of Oakland cuts free wait time for import containers
- 2022-07-01 CMA CGM lowers freight rates to support French households' purchasing power
- 2022-07-01 Eastern Cape gets export boost from Transnet ports investment
- 2022-06-30 Shaffe report: Produce coalition exchange with the World Shipping Council
- 2022-06-30 Global schedule reliability remains between 30% and 40%
- 2022-06-30 Further expansion of UK operations with new depot in Doncaster
- 2022-06-29 Ghanaian traders to government: Reduce fuel prices to lower cost of food
- 2022-06-29 MDS Transmodal and Global Shippers Forum stress lack of competition in global liner market
- 2022-06-29 ‘Firms should be cautious when exporting agricultural products via Lao Cai’s border gate’
- 2022-06-29 Shanghai container handling nears pre-lockdown levels
- 2022-06-28 Peruvian transporters turn off their engines
- 2022-06-28 Container Terminal Altenwerder: World’s first climate-neutral container handling facility recertified
- 2022-06-28 Freight rates will drop by 20-30% in the second half of the year
- 2022-06-28 Container-ship building binge is not over yet
- 2022-06-28 Customs clearing and Forwarding agents enforce two-day strike in Bangladesh
- 2022-06-27 CMA CGM Group and MPA collaborate to advance maritime decarbonisation, digitalisation, innovation and workforce development
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-24 Continued decrease in ocean freight spot rates is positive measure to curb inflation
- 2022-06-24 COVID, lockdowns and the impacts in China today