- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
- China’s lockdowns force fruit exporters to divert to Southeast Asia
- Sri Lankan coconut coir exporter to double berry farms in Mexico
- "It is very frustrating as we have the land, we have the water, we have the sun but no labor"
- Advanced core processing: New robot technology appealing for apple growers
- New Zealand organic apple grower continues export to Russian Federation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Mexico and the EU will strengthen their agro-food trade agreement
Mexico’s Secretary of Agriculture Enrique Martinez y Martinez, and Nicole Bricq, the French Minister of Foreign Trade, agreed on the importance of strengthening trade relations and the exchange in agricultural research and technological innovation between the two nations.
At a work meeting, which took place at the offices of SAGARPA, Secretary Enrique Martinez y Martinez said that the Mexican Government is interested in boosting trade and research, innovation and biotechnology relations with other countries.
He stressed that, in the case of France, which is one of the top five countries that import the most food in the world, they were implementing a strategic plan to boost bilateral trade, expand export quotas and boost cooperation in research and development in the wine industry, livestock genetics, agricultural biotechnology and satellite information systems in the food industry.
Therefore, he highlighted the opportunity for Mexico to consolidate this market as an exporter of quality products.
In addition, he said, they will create a working agenda to advance in the updating of health issues, in order to achieve the equivalence of the regionalization systems for animal health, through the methodologies’ transparency and the verification of the official control systems.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-18 "Agriculture must be the priority of the next government"
- 2022-05-17 IrriGò - a management system for smaller companies
- 2022-05-12 EFSA postpones its glyphosate assessment after receiving an avalanche of comments
- 2022-05-11 Rising Dollar puts Asia's banks on defensive
- 2022-05-10 5000 Zambian farmers benefit from climate smart agriculture
- 2022-05-10 Hà Nội supports farmers in digitalisation of production and sales
- 2022-05-10 Worst locust infestation in 25 years hits Eastern Cape
- 2022-05-10 Food and Agriculture Ministry takes patronage of the "Experience your Local Market“ campaign
- 2022-05-04 Ecuador: Bernardo Manzano confirmed as new Minister of Agriculture
- 2022-04-27 "Outside of the nationals nobody has a plan"
- 2022-04-27 "Labor’s Ag Visa plan does not go far enough in securing workers"
- 2022-04-21 'Creating values for the industry'
- 2022-04-20 Fruit Growers welcome disaster assistance support
- 2022-04-20 Zimbabwe joins Southern Hemisphere Association of Fresh Fruit Exporters
- 2022-04-01 A new chairman for the NEPG
- 2022-03-30 How to get the most out of a horticulture workforce in challenging labor times
- 2022-03-29 'Weather-based financial protection for farmers'
- 2022-03-28 Vietnam joins the Australian Agriculture Visa Program
- 2022-03-25 Freshfel Europe welcomes EU measures to enhance global food security
- 2022-03-25 "We believe that carrying on with the strike would affect our farmers and exporters the most"