- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- Danish robots make up for labour shortages on farms across Europe and further afield
- Australian-first Reemoon Fruscan 7 blemish grading technology already achieving improved quality
- Supermarket shortages could worsen as Australian growers brace for rain
- Ecuador: Non-oil export losses amount to $85 million in 16 days of strikes
- "Many berry producers from Huelva are considering abandoning their crops"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
California Avocado Society present Jan Delyser with 2013 Award of Honor
“Jan DeLyser has been specifically focused on the California avocado industry for the past 15 years. Her entry into the California avocado industry came at a difficult time, when foreign imports cast an ominous shadow over our livelihoods,” said Ambuul. “In just 15 years, US consumption has increased five-fold, and we are still in business. Jan hasn’t just left a mark on our industry; she is a big reason why we are all still here.”
Ambuul noted that the CAS award recognizes outstanding contribution and dedication to the California avocado industry. He shared comments about DeLyser from industry leaders, including Tom Bellamore of CAC, Rob Wedin of Calavo, Phil Henry of Henry Avocado, John Dmytriw of Index Fresh, Ross Wileman of Mission Produce, Bryan Silbermann of the Produce Marketing Association and Scott Bauwens of WestPak.
For more information: www.californiaavocado.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Strong pull for California avocados going into July 4th
- 2022-06-30 Chile has exported more than 77,600 tons of kiwis so far this season
- 2022-06-30 Brazil: Santa Catarina pitaya harvest 75% higher than last year
- 2022-06-30 "Limited supply means good prices for mangoes, despite moderate demand"
- 2022-06-30 Rain affects the quantity of ginger in the market, and the price is on the strong side
- 2022-06-30 Bangladesh mango exports reach five-year high
- 2022-06-30 Lack of infrastructure hampers Pakistani mango exports
- 2022-06-29 Sanifruit manages to extend shelf life of avocado by at least 3 days at point of sale
- 2022-06-29 Fruits supplied to Hong Kong through Shenzhen port quadrupled in 25 years
- 2022-06-29 Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- 2022-06-29 Chapainawabganj traders double mango prices claiming production has halved
- 2022-06-29 "Conditions in Chinese ginger market will improve in October"
- 2022-06-28 Iran: Exotic fruit exports exceed $520 million
- 2022-06-28 2022 NZ kiwifruit harvest complete
- 2022-06-28 "Summer lychees are well received by restaurateurs and specialty retailers"
- 2022-06-28 Zespri kiwifruit shows presence during International Yoga Day
- 2022-06-28 Improving the shelf-life of annona cherimola
- 2022-06-28 Indigo Airlines approves subsidy on pineapple airfare from Tripura
- 2022-06-28 Pakistan Mango Festival to be held in Dubai on July 1 and 2
- 2022-06-27 Brazil estimates 8% increase in mango export volumes