- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Strawberry fields are being abandoned due to labor shortage
- How to extend the life of the avocado without interfering with the forced maturation process and the use of AC
- "Argentinian and South African lemons will make up for the lack of commercial sizes of Verna this year"
- “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Dennis Rodman fronts quirky commercial for Wonderful Pistachios
"Wonderful Pistachios is proud to be celebrating the fifth year of the Get Crackin' campaign," said Marc Seguin, vice president of global sales and marketing, Paramount Farms. "Our brand is known for leveraging pop culture icons, internet memes and YouTube sensations, and this year will be no different. We know what type of entertainment our audience wants and there's definitely something for everyone with this year's cast."
The fifth season debuts today with more than 5,000 national television spots in shows such as "America's Got Talent," "Survivor" (premiere), "Good Morning America," and "Late Night with David Letterman." Additionally, spots will air on cable networks such as Bravo, AMC, FOOD Network, SyFy and TBS. The new commercials and the eclectic cast from the past 4 years can always be seen at www.GetCrackin.com. In addition to TV, the campaign will also have strong presence across online, print and social platforms. This year's Get Crackin' campaign will also be supported by FSIs, in-store promotion, public relations and sports partnerships with Major League Baseball and the Harlem Globetrotters.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-12 EFSA postpones its glyphosate assessment after receiving an avalanche of comments
- 2022-05-11 Rising Dollar puts Asia's banks on defensive
- 2022-05-10 5000 Zambian farmers benefit from climate smart agriculture
- 2022-05-10 Hà Nội supports farmers in digitalisation of production and sales
- 2022-05-10 Worst locust infestation in 25 years hits Eastern Cape
- 2022-05-10 Food and Agriculture Ministry takes patronage of the "Experience your Local Market“ campaign
- 2022-05-04 Ecuador: Bernardo Manzano confirmed as new Minister of Agriculture
- 2022-04-27 "Outside of the nationals nobody has a plan"
- 2022-04-27 "Labor’s Ag Visa plan does not go far enough in securing workers"
- 2022-04-21 'Creating values for the industry'
- 2022-04-20 Fruit Growers welcome disaster assistance support
- 2022-04-20 Zimbabwe joins Southern Hemisphere Association of Fresh Fruit Exporters
- 2022-04-01 A new chairman for the NEPG
- 2022-03-30 How to get the most out of a horticulture workforce in challenging labor times
- 2022-03-29 'Weather-based financial protection for farmers'
- 2022-03-28 Vietnam joins the Australian Agriculture Visa Program
- 2022-03-25 Freshfel Europe welcomes EU measures to enhance global food security
- 2022-03-25 "We believe that carrying on with the strike would affect our farmers and exporters the most"
- 2022-03-16 "We don't only take care of payments, we also help clients hedge their commodities"
- 2022-03-10 Nutryfarm appoints new executive chairman