- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chilean blueberry harvest reaches peak
The harvest in the South Central Zone is progressing slowly as temperatures have delayed ripening. Despite this, from this week onwards weekly volumes are expected to be above the 5000 ton level.
This week it is expected that volumes will reach 6,500 tons.
Source: Chilean Blueberry Committee
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Honduras import melon season underway
- 2022-01-21 "With just ten days until Chinese New Year demand is very good, we are picking as fast as we can"
- 2022-01-21 Moroccan raspberries gained ground on Spanish raspberries in November and December
- 2022-01-21 The Pears de Rincón de Soto PDO was awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-21 Peruvian white grape exports gain ground over the Red Globe exports
- 2022-01-21 COAG denounces that supermarkets are selling melons that are not from Almeria as if they were from that province
- 2022-01-21 Cold spring had a serious impact on Czech fruit harvest
- 2022-01-21 "This week, the first grapes have been shipped from India"
- 2022-01-21 Production and export of Argentinian blueberries declines
- 2022-01-21 Third largest fruit exporter in the country, Ceará sells US$ 178 million in 2021
- 2022-01-21 Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- 2022-01-21 Apples from Ukraine and Moldova selling well in Tajikistan
- 2022-01-21 Chinese cherries are about to enter the domestic market
- 2022-01-21 The imported fruit price index mainly showed a trend of increase in 2021
- 2022-01-21 South African pears allowed to enter China
- 2022-01-20 Strawberry supplies increasing again
- 2022-01-20 How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- 2022-01-20 What are the latest trends in raspberries?
- 2022-01-20 South African pears to benefit from empty European & UK markets
- 2022-01-20 "The high light levels are producing great quality and good availability which will last for a couple of weeks"