- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Xander Rodenburg, Vroegop Windig
Netherlands: “Fewer cranberries because of Hurricane Sandy”
Before these circumstances arose, business was just fine. “Ocean Spray invested heavily in the improvement of harvest methods,” says Xander, “leading to an increase of quality produce for Europe. Other important investments include growers, irrigation, packaging and conditioned storage. So far, I think we are benefiting from these ventures.”
The Ocean Spray cranberry is cultivated in Quebec, Canada. Ocean Spray is market leader and employs about 600 cranberry growers. The four main growing areas are Massachusetts, Wisconsin, British Columbia and Quebec. According to the company, sales of Ocean Spray Cranberries have increased this year. "More and more customers are interested in cranberries, and this season we have quite a few new customers."
For more information:
Jan van Galenstraat 4 (Food Center)
1051 KL Amsterdam
Tel.: 0031 20 606 18 18
Fax: 0031 20 606 18 82
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Honduras import melon season underway
- 2022-01-21 "With just ten days until Chinese New Year demand is very good, we are picking as fast as we can"
- 2022-01-21 Moroccan raspberries gained ground on Spanish raspberries in November and December
- 2022-01-21 The Pears de Rincón de Soto PDO was awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-21 Peruvian white grape exports gain ground over the Red Globe exports
- 2022-01-21 COAG denounces that supermarkets are selling melons that are not from Almeria as if they were from that province
- 2022-01-21 Cold spring had a serious impact on Czech fruit harvest
- 2022-01-21 "This week, the first grapes have been shipped from India"
- 2022-01-21 Production and export of Argentinian blueberries declines
- 2022-01-21 Third largest fruit exporter in the country, Ceará sells US$ 178 million in 2021
- 2022-01-21 Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- 2022-01-21 Apples from Ukraine and Moldova selling well in Tajikistan
- 2022-01-21 Chinese cherries are about to enter the domestic market
- 2022-01-21 The imported fruit price index mainly showed a trend of increase in 2021
- 2022-01-21 South African pears allowed to enter China
- 2022-01-20 Strawberry supplies increasing again
- 2022-01-20 How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- 2022-01-20 What are the latest trends in raspberries?
- 2022-01-20 South African pears to benefit from empty European & UK markets
- 2022-01-20 "The high light levels are producing great quality and good availability which will last for a couple of weeks"