- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
- Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
Top 5 -yesterday
- Lots of space for overseas citrus on an empty European market
- “Our lemon volumes are expected to increase 40 percent this year”
- GO Real-Time Trackers used to protect avocados from theft
- Australian mango grower inputs ‘whole of chain’ tracking solution
- Egyptian sweet potato season off to a good start
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: New patent issued to Miatech for Bio Turbo technology.
The Bio Turbo line of equipment is designed to apply more affordable science to remove ethylene and airborne pathogens from cold rooms. Customer testimonials describe Bio Turbo as a highly effective technology for preventing premature ripening, prolonging storage life of fruits and vegetables, preserving postharvest quality, and preventing bacterial damage and mold growth.
Bio Turbo uses patented four stage air purification process which effectively removes ethylene and 99.5% of airborne bacteria. Although Bio Turbo technology uses Ozone in one of its four stages to destroy ethylene and airborne pathogens, ozone is never released into the cold room, which makes this technology completely safe for humans.
Costas Iconomou, Miatech’s CEO, shared: “The new patent having now been issued is a testament to the unique design of the Bio Turbo. We now have the most effective and efficient product of its kind on the market today”.
For more information:
Tel: +1 503 659 56 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-03 Zespri welcomes Alastair Hulbert and Giorgio Comino to the team
- 2020-07-03 Harvest House turnover grows by over 10%
- 2020-07-03 Peter van Dijck new president of Cooperative Fossa Eugeniana U.A.
- 2020-07-03 "Climatic complications have not reduced the consumption or stopped Metis' expansion"
- 2020-07-03 Supporting food insecure families and farmers impacted by the pandemic
- 2020-07-03 "We obtained the best results in our 10-year history "
- 2020-07-03 The first Latin American company to implement the AgroPreven-19 protocol is from Costa Rica
- 2020-07-02 Idai Nature suits acquisitions well
- 2020-07-02 Several projects around organic farming for Idyl this year
- 2020-07-02 "From one truck to ten in less than four years"
- 2020-07-02 Eric Oving new CEO of HYTT Hygienic Transport systems & Technologies
- 2020-07-01 Alberto Medina-Mora joins Fall Creek Farm & Nursery as regional director for Mexico
- 2020-07-01 Harvesting commences at one of Zimbabwe’s bigger blueberry projects
- 2020-07-01 Florette starts construction of its new production center in Tarragona, its seventh in Spain
- 2020-07-01 Prominent turns 25
- 2020-06-30 DiMare Fresh approved for second round of USDA Farmers to Families Food Box program
- 2020-06-30 "Great taste and quality always come out on top"
- 2020-06-30 Apeel and Robinson Fresh® bring longer-lasting limes to new supermarket locations
- 2020-06-30 “Our new home compostable tray is an asset in the context of a saturated avocado market”
- 2020-06-29 Innovative technology enables setup of trading facility within two days