- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
"Seminar "Prospects for the 2016/2017 global berry season"
"Chile: "Blueberry production will lead the market"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-27 Codru will focus on stone fruit in the coming years
- 2022-09-27 Millions proposed to fight fruit fly that threatens Michigan berries
- 2022-09-27 British Columbia's 2022 cranberry harvest is underway
- 2022-09-27 Grape breeder implores Chinese retailers to stop selling unauthorized versions of grape varieties
- 2022-09-27 A preview of the 2022-2023 Peru grape season
- 2022-09-27 "Ready to supply Chilean cherries to European retail"
- 2022-09-27 Exports commence of South Africa’s earliest peaches
- 2022-09-27 Jordanian date exports gaining momentum
- 2022-09-27 First Brazilian melons of the season arrive at Rotterdam Port
- 2022-09-27 "It is very difficult to expand exports because the logistics are still very difficult"
- 2022-09-27 "In these tough times, the strawberry sector must find solutions"
- 2022-09-27 Complex logistics situation obstructs melon exports
- 2022-09-27 UAE and Chile analyse their exchanges of fruits
- 2022-09-27 Moldova table grape season has started: higher quality but lower prices than expected
- 2022-09-27 Domestic apple volumes severely reduced in China, price of late-ripening Fuji has exceeded 12RMB/kg
- 2022-09-27 "This year, the Florida Pearl premium strawberry will reach the markets in Europe and the Gulf region"
- 2022-09-26 Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services: Exotic fruit flies eradicated from St. Petersburg area
- 2022-09-26 Talking apples at the University of Minnesota
- 2022-09-26 Strong demand for California grapes as produce options shift in fall
- 2022-09-26 Peru plans to export more than 600,000 tons of grapes in the 2022-2023 campaign