- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- "It will no longer be necessary to import blueberries from outside Europe"
- The berry market takes a hit during the coronavirus pandemic
- “I feel imported fruits are not a necessity for the Indian consumers”
- “It is too early to determine how shopping patterns will unfold”
- Onion market: “We’re in unforeseen territory”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Havenbedrijf Antwerpen, Belfruco, Enzafruit and PortApp start with one digital certificate
Blockchain tested in fruit import
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-31 Online platform matches suppliers with consumers in a move to keep the UK supply chain flowing
- 2020-03-27 Indian state of Maharashtra working on Blockchain
- 2020-03-27 “This is the time to connect people”
- 2020-03-23 Technical consultancy at the time of Covid-19: the idea of "video visits"
- 2020-03-18 "Remote access a necessity during travel restrictions"
- 2020-03-17 Blockchained fresh produce children's brand launched
- 2020-03-13 Can AI help mitigate the impact of the weather?
- 2020-03-09 Frigga promotes exceptionally inexpensive single-use USB thermometers
- 2020-03-04 “We offer a full range of solutions to keep produce fresh”
- 2020-03-02 Dole chooses Ivalua software to improve direct procurement
- 2020-02-12 An Australian-based project to increase the use of precision agriculture on vegetable farms
- 2020-02-05 "New fruit regulator one to one replacement for old systems"
- 2020-02-05 A smarter factory - connecting buying, sales and production departments
- 2020-02-04 "Besides importers and exporters, more retailers and cooperatives are using our certification software too"
- 2020-02-04 New network to be trialled in Victoria for on-farm technology
- 2020-01-27 New website shows exactly when which fruits will be ripe
- 2020-01-13 Guidance product for Orchard and Vineyards launched
- 2020-01-13 How digitalisation of the supply chain will reduce global food waste
- 2019-12-18 New device capable of disinfecting fruit and veg and charging your cellphone
- 2019-12-17 "Post-harvest logistics needs affordable prices"