- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Mexico: Coconut production falls by 99% in Veracruz
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-23 Regular campaign for persimmons
- 2020-10-23 'Australian mangoes ripe for export success'
- 2020-10-22 “Large and mid sizes are very sought after in all markets"
- 2020-10-22 Good US demand for Semil variety of Tropical Avocados
- 2020-10-21 Jamaica to increase mango exports to US and other countries
- 2020-10-21 USDA announces mango referendum results
- 2020-10-21 Ranking list shows global pineapple production from 1961-2017
- 2020-10-21 Costa Rica guava producers take important export steps
- 2020-10-21 "The unstoppable advance of pests and the pressure on prices make kaki cultivation unsustainable"
- 2020-10-21 One Israeli company dominating avocado exports
- 2020-10-20 "Plenty of opportunities for Moroccan avocados on European market"
- 2020-10-20 Chilean fresh fruit exports account for 74% of the country's fruit shipments
- 2020-10-20 "At Anecoop we will handle around the same kaki volumes as last year"
- 2020-10-19 Chile has already exported 148 tons of Hass avocado to Australia
- 2020-10-19 Taiwan urged to allow entry of coconuts & mangoes from Philippines
- 2020-10-16 Producers in Carabaya Province demand government support for pineapple exports
- 2020-10-15 Investment in high-tech grading technology set to pay-off for a Queensland mango company
- 2020-10-15 Week 41 Hass avocado shipments from Peru to Europe at 348,000 cartons
- 2020-10-14 Hass avocado turns Colombia into an international investment scenario
- 2020-10-14 Peruvian fruit exports grow by 11% between January and August