- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Haiti - Agriculture:
Haitian organic fruit and vegetables in the Martinique market?
During this workshop, the Martiniquans -who annually consume nearly 100 tons of fruits and vegetables and produce only 15% of this themselves- have expressed their willingness to source vegetables from Haiti and their great interest in Haitian products, the majority of which are biologically grown.
The delegation submitted a list of some forty products in which they are interested and at length explained to Haitian producers the conditions for exporting their goods to Martinique.
The issue of costs and periodicity at this stage have not yet been addressed. On the other hand, the availability of products and a traceability system that meets European standards has indeed been the focus of discussions.
According to haitilibre.com, Alain Thermil, one of the UPISA executives, believes that Martinique offers a great opportunity for Haitian agricultural entrepreneurs to develop production of organic vegetables, especially since Martinique is ready to invest in all levels of the production chain, if necessary.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Ghana to end tomato imports in 2019
- 2019-03-22 UK: 900 farming businesses signed up to LEAF Marque certification
- 2019-03-21 US farmers markets are failing because market is saturated
- 2019-03-21 Increase of Azerbaijan’s fruit and veg exports
- 2019-03-21 'Shipments of overseas pears continuously expanding'
- 2019-03-21 New agricultural park will boost Hong Kong’s vegetable production
- 2019-03-21 Jordan exporters say border opening fails to bring relief
- 2019-03-21 Individualism is not rewarding in agriculture
- 2019-03-21 “Mauritius to become an organic island”
- 2019-03-20 Qatar to increase self-sufficiency in vegetable output
- 2019-03-20 India: Grapes at Rs 60/kg; bitter gourd at Rs 120/kg in Bhopal
- 2019-03-20 Asian Development Bank signs $14 million agreement with PRAN
- 2019-03-20 HelloFresh continues mission to help families eat more veg
- 2019-03-19 Environmentally friendly packaging for agricultural use
- 2019-03-19 The EU fruit and vegetable sector: Main features, challenges and prospects
- 2019-03-19 Ukrainian fruit and nut exporters establish new record
- 2019-03-19 "There are strawberries all year round - somewhere it is always spring"
- 2019-03-19 Botswana bans fresh South African imports over fruit fly outbreak
- 2019-03-19 “Encouraging situation for Moroccan products on the French market”
- 2019-03-19 Vietnam: Nearly $70 million needed for agro sector in Hau Giang province