- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
KRONEN delivers 1000th KUJ V cutting machine
In 2012 Azbuka Vkusa already got two processing lines and several stand-alone machines of KRONEN. Since then, the supermarket chain has been working with a salad processing line integrating salad and vegetable cutting machine GS 10, washing machine GEWA 3800V Eco as well as spin-dryer K 50-7 Eco. Furthermore, it has a potato peeling line in operation which contains two PL 40K potato peeling machines and sorting tables.
Now the supermarket chain has set-up another cube, strip and slice cutting machine KUJ V at its own plant in Moscow, which is the third machine of this type. The reason is that the company wants to expand its production. Azbuka Vkusa covers several retail locations in Moscow and St. Petersburg and is well-known for its high-quality product offer. The company produces Fresh-cut vegetable at the own plant, mainly carrots, potatoes and beetroot. However, it also processes the freshly cut products further fabricating delicacies such as "carrots Korean-style" which is very popular in Russia. It is a salad made of carrot strips, oil, vinegar and herbs, tasting sweet-sour and spicy.
KUJ V is best seller in Russia
In place of Azbuka Vkusa the official KRONEN sales representative Intermik takes delivery of the 1000th piece of KUJ series from KRONEN in Moscow. With this more than 100 cube, strip and slice cutting machines have been delivered to Russia by today. There is no other country in which as many KUJ machines are installed as here. One in ten of this type of machine KRONEN ships to Russia. By that it is also the best seller and most used KRONEN machine in the country.
Root vegetables are consumed and processed in large quantities in Russia. For cutting vegetable, but also fruit, fish and meat in strips or cubes in exact cutting quality and variable cutting thicknesses KUJ V is optimized. Most of the companies using one of the KUJ machines are producers of Fresh-cut products. These are businesses of different sizes — from 3 to 100 employees — and located in different places: from West to East, from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok, the machines are set-up around the entire country.
In 1999 the first KUJ machine was installed in Russia and it is still in operation: The first company using it since back then is Galaktika — a producer of dried fruit and dried meat, located in Volgograd. The producer applies lyophilization, meaning that e.g. apples, strawberries, but also meat products are being cut, then freeze-dried and packaged afterwards. The customers are food processing companies, but also end consumers, especially sportspersons.
However, the cube, strip and slice cutting machine's popularity is due to the already mentioned carrot salad "Korean-style" in the first place. The majority of the Russian producers having a KUJ machine in use are manufacturing this Russian specialty of Korean origin.
For more information:
Tel. +49 7854 9646-161
Fax: +49 7854 9646-5161
Tel. +49 7854 9646-160
Fax: +49 7854 9646-5160
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 Improving optical sorting by increasing contrast between good and bad
- 2018-12-17 Automated processing for delicate fruits
- 2018-12-14 Robots that will change the industry
- 2018-12-14 "Providing more efficient machines at a more reasonable price"
- 2018-12-14 "Optical sorting and larger capacity Newtec scale came at the exact right time"
- 2018-12-14 More accurate classifications with object recognition
- 2018-12-13 Robotisizing sorting and packing of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-12-06 Optical sorter helps to vertically integrate and reduce sorting costs
- 2018-12-05 "Rapid growth in five years in Spain"
- 2018-12-05 "In a citrus campaign like the current one, every cent counts"
- 2018-12-05 Measuring more equals knowing more
- 2018-12-03 Spargelhof Werner, a satisfied user of asparagus harvester AspergeSpin
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-29 Engels Innovatietechniek BV sells 10,000th asparagus spider at ExpoSE
- 2018-11-27 Tray sealing company expands with US factory
- 2018-11-27 Italy: technology manufacturers discovering the Colombian market
- 2018-11-23 Kiremko innovations during Interpom Primeurs 2018
- 2018-11-23 “Internal quality increasingly important”
- 2018-11-22 US research: Robotic hands, sensitive enough to pick soft fruit
- 2018-11-21 Reduce give-away with this smart scale