- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Farmwise closes fundraising round led by Cleveland Avenue, LLC Investment Firm
Farmwise® has been providing a fresh take on America's favorite frozen foods since 2014, when, with families and fries in mind, Boston-based couple Dave and Cristina Peters and their three children created the first batches of Veggie Fries® in their home kitchen. Using a blend of farm-grown vegetables and beans, the Peters developed a patent-pending process to provide consumers a healthier alternative to America's beloved fry. Farmwise continues to deliver break-through innovation with the launch of three varieties of Veggie Tots® (Broccoli, Cauliflower and Beets) and two varieties of Veggie Rings™ (Cauliflower and Butternut Squash).
"Our Cleveland Avenue investment philosophy is to search for emerging companies that have potential for mainstream success across multiple channels," said Thompson. "What Dave and Cristina have achieved in just four short years is impressive, and we look forward to helping Farmwise further accelerate their growth."
"As parents of three daughters, we're focused on creating healthy products that we're proud to serve our own family. Veggie Fries, Tots and Rings are a parent's dream – crispy, fluffy and delicious with an exceptional nutritional profile," said Cristina Peters.
"We're so excited to be partnering with the Cleveland Avenue team to bring our products to every family in America. Don and his wife Liz are also strong believers in "family first" and giving back to the community, and we are proud to be a part of their extended Cleveland Avenue family," said Dave Peters.
Joining Cleveland Avenue is Home Market Foods, Inc., a leading protein company with the number one brand of frozen meatballs (Cooked Perfect) and one of the fastest growing brands in the frozen chicken category (Fire Grilled).
For more information:
Cleveland Avenue LLC
@CleveAveLLC on Twitter and Instagram.
Tel.: +1 508-282-0648
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Update on proposed merger of J Sainsbury and Asda Group
- 2018-12-18 Ron Carkoski to retire at the end of December
- 2018-12-18 Auchan China convert stores to the RT-Mart model
- 2018-12-18 Landgard completes long-term refinancing
- 2018-12-18 IG International installs Solar PV Project for its Bangalore cold stores
- 2018-12-18 Spain: Garlic producer Coopaman joins Unica Group
- 2018-12-18 Almost 2,000 people from the fresh fruit and vegetable industry at Postuma's opening
- 2018-12-17 McCanns’ Balmoral group counts on surprise asset increase
- 2018-12-17 Scales pays $23.2 million for 60% of US pet-food manufacturer
- 2018-12-17 Colruyt reports higher revenue and net profits for first half of 2018/2019 book year
- 2018-12-17 Bio c’Bon opens its capital to the Japanese group Aeon
- 2018-12-17 Limoneira announces new leadership appointments
- 2018-12-17 Flagship store Foodmaker opens at Meir, Antwerp
- 2018-12-17 Chelan Fruit Cooperative board names Mark Stennes as interim CEO
- 2018-12-14 Spain: Coopcisa, Coopego and Novacitrus join forces to form Green Fruits Coop. V.
- 2018-12-14 California grower adds Sandra Sanchez to Team
- 2018-12-14 Dole Food Company sells Fresh Cut businesses in Sweden and Finland
- 2018-12-14 Shoprite opens first of its own distribution centres in Nigeria
- 2018-12-14 Olivier van Assche returns to fresh fruit and vegetable sector via software
- 2018-12-13 Greater planting distance leads to early cucumbers