- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Greece will have stronger kiwi volumes this season”
- There could be a gap in fruit supply out of Chile this coming season
- One Israeli company dominating avocado exports
- “We are reaching our strategic goal of becoming a year-round player”
- Australian cherry harvest looking good, but airfreight will pose a challenge
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Farmwise closes fundraising round led by Cleveland Avenue, LLC Investment Firm
Farmwise® has been providing a fresh take on America's favorite frozen foods since 2014, when, with families and fries in mind, Boston-based couple Dave and Cristina Peters and their three children created the first batches of Veggie Fries® in their home kitchen. Using a blend of farm-grown vegetables and beans, the Peters developed a patent-pending process to provide consumers a healthier alternative to America's beloved fry. Farmwise continues to deliver break-through innovation with the launch of three varieties of Veggie Tots® (Broccoli, Cauliflower and Beets) and two varieties of Veggie Rings™ (Cauliflower and Butternut Squash).
"Our Cleveland Avenue investment philosophy is to search for emerging companies that have potential for mainstream success across multiple channels," said Thompson. "What Dave and Cristina have achieved in just four short years is impressive, and we look forward to helping Farmwise further accelerate their growth."
"As parents of three daughters, we're focused on creating healthy products that we're proud to serve our own family. Veggie Fries, Tots and Rings are a parent's dream – crispy, fluffy and delicious with an exceptional nutritional profile," said Cristina Peters.
"We're so excited to be partnering with the Cleveland Avenue team to bring our products to every family in America. Don and his wife Liz are also strong believers in "family first" and giving back to the community, and we are proud to be a part of their extended Cleveland Avenue family," said Dave Peters.
Joining Cleveland Avenue is Home Market Foods, Inc., a leading protein company with the number one brand of frozen meatballs (Cooked Perfect) and one of the fastest growing brands in the frozen chicken category (Fire Grilled).
For more information:
Cleveland Avenue LLC
@CleveAveLLC on Twitter and Instagram.
Tel.: +1 508-282-0648
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-22 Transfesa Logistics and EPS join forces to promote CoolRail routes
- 2020-10-22 Hazel Tech announces launch in Chile
- 2020-10-22 USHBC/NABC welcomes two new hires
- 2020-10-22 PMA welcomes six industry leaders to PMA Board of Directors
- 2020-10-22 It seems like nothing can get breeding company Rijk Zwaan off track
- 2020-10-22 Sonora asparagus packhouse set on fire after refusing to pay a protection racket
- 2020-10-22 VPK Group NV and Encase Ltd reach acquisition agreement
- 2020-10-22 Nature's Pride take steps towards more responsible water use together with growers
- 2020-10-22 Be Climate looks back on its first year in the market
- 2020-10-22 Patatas Meléndez presents its new brand image
- 2020-10-21 NSF International honors United Fresh’s Dr. Jennifer McEntire
- 2020-10-21 Titan Cold Storage forms strategic partnership with Tampa developer
- 2020-10-21 Construction begins on Dutch Freight forwarder's new building
- 2020-10-21 Bama and NorgesGruppen's partnership changes
- 2020-10-21 Fruitimprese exports increased by +6.7% in the first 7 months of 2020
- 2020-10-20 Generation Farms prepares for future growth
- 2020-10-20 Maglio Companies will now be represented by Advantage Waypoint
- 2020-10-20 "After skepticism when introduced, 30% of our clients now order online"
- 2020-10-20 Platanos de Canarias is the official fruit of La Vuelta 20 for the second consecutive year
- 2020-10-19 Netherlands: "Cooperation DOOR" to continue as "Growers United"