- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
- Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
Top 5 -last week
- Myanmar avocados trial in the UK
- Blueberry grower alleges United Exports claimed royalties on unregistered varieties
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL KAKI MARKET
- Destruction of vegetables in Almería due to the fall in prices this past week
- “The full weight of the ‘shared responsibility’ falls on the banana producers”
Top 5 -last month
Farmwise closes fundraising round led by Cleveland Avenue, LLC Investment Firm
Farmwise® has been providing a fresh take on America's favorite frozen foods since 2014, when, with families and fries in mind, Boston-based couple Dave and Cristina Peters and their three children created the first batches of Veggie Fries® in their home kitchen. Using a blend of farm-grown vegetables and beans, the Peters developed a patent-pending process to provide consumers a healthier alternative to America's beloved fry. Farmwise continues to deliver break-through innovation with the launch of three varieties of Veggie Tots® (Broccoli, Cauliflower and Beets) and two varieties of Veggie Rings™ (Cauliflower and Butternut Squash).
"Our Cleveland Avenue investment philosophy is to search for emerging companies that have potential for mainstream success across multiple channels," said Thompson. "What Dave and Cristina have achieved in just four short years is impressive, and we look forward to helping Farmwise further accelerate their growth."
"As parents of three daughters, we're focused on creating healthy products that we're proud to serve our own family. Veggie Fries, Tots and Rings are a parent's dream – crispy, fluffy and delicious with an exceptional nutritional profile," said Cristina Peters.
"We're so excited to be partnering with the Cleveland Avenue team to bring our products to every family in America. Don and his wife Liz are also strong believers in "family first" and giving back to the community, and we are proud to be a part of their extended Cleveland Avenue family," said Dave Peters.
Joining Cleveland Avenue is Home Market Foods, Inc., a leading protein company with the number one brand of frozen meatballs (Cooked Perfect) and one of the fastest growing brands in the frozen chicken category (Fire Grilled).
For more information:
Cleveland Avenue LLC
@CleveAveLLC on Twitter and Instagram.
Tel.: +1 508-282-0648
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-26 TROPS is the first Spanish agri-food company to certify its sustainability strategy
- 2020-11-26 Japan: Mitsui invests in Dutch breeding company Totam
- 2020-11-26 First Fruit Day Experience Store opens in Shanghai
- 2020-11-26 CMI Orchards provides free digital advertising tools to retailers
- 2020-11-25 Nature Fresh Farms wins Presidents Choice Fresh Product of the Year Award
- 2020-11-25 Love Beets celebrates 10 years of business
- 2020-11-25 Kind Technologies acquires Martin Stolze
- 2020-11-25 Taks Handling Systems takes over Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility
- 2020-11-25 Hortofrutícola Costa de Almería joins Anecoop as a new partner
- 2020-11-25 AgriGarden boosts TC young plant production in China
- 2020-11-24 Camposol reports third quarter 2020 financial results
- 2020-11-24 Sweet onion grower launches annual "Season of Giving"
- 2020-11-24 Royal Pahang Durian claims all is well in company
- 2020-11-24 FruitMasters telephone network scheduled to go down on 25th of November
- 2020-11-24 RotoGro International to raise $1.53M for vertical farming
- 2020-11-23 CMI Orchards partners with Independent Warehouse, Inc.
- 2020-11-23 Vanguard Direct adds three new hires to sales and operations teams
- 2020-11-23 The American company Berry People signs alliances with Peruvian producers
- 2020-11-23 "We will start with 100,000 kilos of organic Asturian kiwifruit in our first year at Biomarket"
- 2020-11-23 "Our technology has become a reference in the fruit and vegetable sector"