- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
J.R. Simplot Company CEO Bill Whitacre to retire
Whitacre joined the Company in March 2000 as president of Simplot’s turf and horticulture business. In 2002, he was appointed president of the Simplot AgriBusiness Group and was named CEO in 2009. Whitacre has more than 40 years of experience in the agriculture industry.
According to idahobusinessreview.com, the company said it expects to select its next CEO from internal candidates.
The privately held J.R. Simplot Company includes phosphate mining, fertilizer manufacturing, farming, ranching and cattle production, food processing, food brands, and other agricultural enterprises related to agriculture. Simplot’s major operations are located in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, and China, with products marketed in more than 40 countries.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 Private online trading platform for fresh produce launches
- 2021-03-05 Exsa Exports lives up to their slogan “the Best of the Bunch”
- 2021-03-04 A new name on the fruit stage: Vrugteboom
- 2021-03-04 Remembering the “Mango King”
- 2021-03-04 Empathy in marketing the focus of 6th annual BrandStorm
- 2021-03-04 Industry associations support bipartisan Farm Workforce Modernization Act
- 2021-03-04 Agricola Famosa and Citri & Co join forces to become a world benchmark in the fresh fruit market
- 2021-03-03 Produce research study to be unveiled at Southern Exposure next month
- 2021-03-03 New dates announced for Organic Produce Summit
- 2021-03-03 NL: Rovema takes over inno-tech, Prins Verpakkingstechniek and Prins Engineering
- 2021-03-03 Gotham Greens partners with university of California
- 2021-03-03 Two Spanish fruit producing and trading companies participate in the TICS4FRUIT project pilot
- 2021-03-02 New supplier partner for Texas nonprofit
- 2021-03-02 New LC Packaging head office is centre of knowledge and attractive workplace in one
- 2021-03-02 Dutch trading company, Jan Oskam, turns 70
- 2021-03-01 "Shortening the time between harvesting and cooking ensures freshness"
- 2021-03-01 Appropriate investments can reduce environmental impact
- 2021-03-01 "Our strong underlying results demonstrate our strategy and performance is delivering"
- 2021-02-26 McCain Foods invests millions in vertical farming operation GoodLeaf
- 2021-02-26 Industry veteran appointed to Canadian Food Policy Advisory Council