- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Aweta Sales Director Italy and Spain
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Avocado
- Senior Technical Lead - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- General Manager - Buswa, Uganda
- Head Grower - Jordan (ON) Canada
- KAM DE/AT/IT/BE/NL - Valencia, Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Vietnam & EU likely to sign FTA soon"
The EVFTA is the bloc’s first comprehensive free trade deal with a developing country in Asia. Negotiations began in June 2012 and were completed in December 2015 with contents similar to those with Japan, Indonesia and Singapore.
The deal needs approval from the European Council, the European Parliament and all EU member countries.
Muller said the EU and Japan, Singapore and Vietnam share interests in free trade agreements, especially at a time when the US is carrying out its trade protectionism policy, withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and denied to deal with common crises in multilateral free trade.
According to him, Vietnam and the EU reached basic consensus on the deal in 2015, and Vietnam needs to fix management shortcomings already mentioned by the bloc.
Source: Vietnam Plus / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-21 Singamas back in profit in the first half as container demand soars
- 2021-09-21 French Prime Minister announces reopening of freight line Rungis-Perpignan in October
- 2021-09-21 Another cyber attack challenges CMA CGM
- 2021-09-21 49 cargo vessels outside LB/LA port complex
- 2021-09-17 Cairns export hub project building momentum
- 2021-09-17 Delays at ports continue as volumes increase
- 2021-09-17 China: Fresh-key guarantees effective detection of temperature and humidity of agricultural products
- 2021-09-16 DP World to invest £300m in fourth berth at London Gateway to strengthen UK’s supply chain
- 2021-09-16 "Response to the reality of the supply chain crisis"
- 2021-09-15 Traders look to Dhaka airport’s third terminal to boost business
- 2021-09-15 China: Typhoon Chanthu to cause more supply chain disruptions
- 2021-09-15 Port of Gulfport welcomes Dole's newest container vessels
- 2021-09-14 Almeria demands more railway infrastructures for fruit and vegetable exports
- 2021-09-14 UK: Logistics and supply chain solutions provider intends to fund HGV driver training
- 2021-09-14 M&S chairman: ‘EU Brexit controls are pointless bureaucracy’
- 2021-09-13 Shippers hope more carriers will follow rate freeze by Hapag-Lloyd & CMA-CGM
- 2021-09-13 Los Angeles Port logjam now over 50 ships
- 2021-09-10 CMA CGM makes the decision to stop all spot rate increases
- 2021-09-09 UK government debates whether to delay Post-Brexit import checks again
- 2021-09-09 HGV driving tests to be fast-tracked, attempting to tackle UK supply crisis