- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- More sustainable packaging for Rockit mini-apple
- Chile: US retail begins to demand blockchain technology
- UK: Short supply creates "incredible" demand for sweet potatoes
- "The Paris basin is experiencing significant problems in terms of supply and quality"
- Improved weather conditions for Mexico blackberry season
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Estonian ministry: emergency support for potato growers
"Excessive rainfall in fall 2017 put many plant growers in a difficult economic situation," said Minister of Rural Affairs Tarmo Tamm in a press release on Monday.
"Therefore, this extraordinary measure is aimed at supporting Estonian potato growers and field-scale vegetable growers who were unable to harvest part or all of their crops as a result of excessive precipitation last fall."
Eligible for this support will be potato growers and field-scale vegetable growers who in 2017 applied for single area payment or direct support for fruit and vegetable farming and whose application was granted. The size of the area not harvested must equal at least 0.3 hectares; in calculating area, fields of at least 0.01 hectares in size will be taken into account.
News.err.ee reports that the agricultural registers and the Estonian Agricultural Registers and Information Board will accept applications from March 19-23.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-07 Spain: Guardia Civil intercepts 1,335 kilos of hashish
- 2018-12-07 Ringing in the Holiday season
- 2018-12-07 For the time being, no free trade negotiations between Switzerland and the USA
- 2018-12-07 FPAA applauds bipartisan entry ports senate bill
- 2018-12-07 Australia tries to break down non-tariff barriers to export markets
- 2018-12-07 France: Cabinet delays raising food prices for farmers after protests
- 2018-12-07 Where in Europe will climate change hit the hardest?
- 2018-12-07 French consumption habits change after yellow vests demos
- 2018-12-07 Chile decrees agricultural emergency zone in 10 communes of O'Higgins
- 2018-12-07 Truck spills fruit during harrowing stunt
- 2018-12-06 UK Experts: ‘There should be more thought for post-Brexit farming’
- 2018-12-06 Massive rodents pose great danger to California's agriculture
- 2018-12-06 “French farm sector review to be implemented early next year”
- 2018-12-06 List of Vietnamese orchards and packagers registered for export to China
- 2018-12-06 Spain: 55 million Euro to guarantee the water supply in Murcia
- 2018-12-06 What people keep in their refrigerators - in 20 countries around the world
- 2018-12-05 Norway signs US$ 3 million deal with WFP to support Tanzanian farmers
- 2018-12-05 Angola sets new rules for import of 54 products
- 2018-12-05 Digital newcomers out to disrupt South African banking
- 2018-12-05 Canada: 18,000 seasonal workers to head home as Ontario harvest draws to a close