- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Probiotic foods along with prebiotics maintains gastro-intestinal health
But in order for probiotics to thrive and multiply, they need a steady diet of good, fibrous foods. Avocados, oats, asparagus, onions and mangoes are all great prebiotic examples.
In his book "Flat Belly 365" Villacorta reveals a day that is packed with both pre- and probiotics: a papaya kefir smoothie for breakfast, prunes and Parmesan or apples and almonds for a snack, a lunch of mango avocado salad with yogurt dressing and a walnut pesto quinoa bowl for dinner.
According to abc7.com, he has tested this program on hundreds of clients whose average weight loss is 2 to 3 kgs weekly. While you don't have to eat a lot, the suggestion is to keep both pre- and probiotic foods in your day.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Five green vegetables that may help manage blood pressure
- 2018-12-12 Kiwi to treat gastrointestinal disorders
- 2018-12-11 Reducing anxiety: 7 foods that will do the job
- 2018-12-10 New studies reveal broccoli lowers your risk of heart attack, stroke and cancer
- 2018-12-06 Portuguese research into blueberry leaves affecting MS
- 2018-12-05 Antidepressant effects of food: Study discovers which foods help fight depression
- 2018-12-05 Fruit compound may strengthen abilities of stems cells in ALS patients
- 2018-12-05 'Guava against hypertension'
- 2018-12-04 Nipah virus season: Indian government issues alert
- 2018-12-04 Tropical fruit may help bipolar patients
- 2018-11-30 The colour of healthy fruits and vegetables
- 2018-11-30 Cutting onions without shedding a tear
- 2018-11-29 Anthocyanin: Purple pigment fights disease
- 2018-11-28 Iron deficiency: Tips and food stuffs that will increase haemoglobin levels
- 2018-11-26 On the importance of antioxidants
- 2018-11-26 "Vegetables as medicine - a healthy development"
- 2018-11-23 “Pomegranate works against chronic inflammation”
- 2018-11-23 Lychee: ‘Dangerous’ fruit with amazing health benefits
- 2018-11-22 Orange juice, leafy greens & berries tied to decreased memory loss
- 2018-11-22 Singapore: Fruit and vegetable consumption improving