- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ambassador from Ecuador hopes for strengthened relations with Qatar
“I have identified several areas of trade and businesses where there could be more intense co-operation between Doha and Quito,” she said prior to Ecuador’s trade and investment minister Pablo Campana’s visit to Qatar.
The Latin American nation’s envoy described Qatar as an amazing destination with remarkably good scope for attracting many tourists if it is marketed correctly in South America. At the same time she was highlighting the necessity of introducing direct air connectivity between Doha and Quito, Ecuador’s capital.
Gulf-times.com reported how currently Qatar Airways is operating cargo flights from Quito to Doha. The ambassador hopes the introduction of regular passenger flights could help export Ecuadorian bananas -among other things- to this region. “Ecuador is one of the largest producers of bananas in the world and people in Qatar could also get a chance to regularly savour fruits and vegetables from Ecuador along with those from other markets.”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-10 Panama: Producers of Baru file a complaint against President Varela
- 2018-12-10 Spain: Asprocan denounces EU's lack of action against banana oversupply
- 2018-12-10 France: “The banana market is suffocating”
- 2018-12-10 Italy: Selling bananas at different degrees of ripeness
- 2018-12-07 Samoa back on track with banana export to New Zealand
- 2018-12-07 China: Will the banana price recover?
- 2018-12-07 South China banana plantations expecting low temperatures
- 2018-12-07 Philippine banana brand organizes anniversary promotions
- 2018-12-07 Port of Trieste may become gateway for Europe’s banana imports from India
- 2018-12-07 Peru: Banana exports up to October amount to more than $139 million dollars
- 2018-12-07 Ghana exporting plantain to Burkina Faso, Togo and Benin
- 2018-12-06 "The Paris basin is experiencing significant problems in terms of supply and quality"
- 2018-12-05 Supermarkets welcome the "new Caribbean banana"
- 2018-12-04 Exhibition "Exotic Taste of Europe": Looking at the European banana
- 2018-12-04 Bolivia opens new banana packing center
- 2018-12-04 Uttar Pradesh: Award-winning ‘Banana King’ earns Rs 4.8 mln per year
- 2018-12-04 Peru: 8,000 organic banana producers will apply ozone technology
- 2018-12-04 "Spain is the main target of banana exporters from third countries competing unfairly in Europe"
- 2018-12-04 The CMA CGM Group renews its West Indian banana transport contract with UGPBAN until 2026
- 2018-12-03 Bolivia: Banana producers lost $1 million due to the blockades