- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vegetable grower-shipper launches fresh-cut broccoli and cauliflower
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-03 "Shortage of cutters is a problem, but demand and prices skyrocket"
- 2020-04-03 "Chinese ginger market makes a slow recovery"
- 2020-04-03 "Export price of Chinese garlic shows slight rise"
- 2020-04-03 First organic pumpkin delivery from New Zealand
- 2020-04-03 “The whole sector mobilized to rebalance the French asparagus market”
- 2020-04-03 Increase in demand for spinach, baby spinach and teen spinach
- 2020-04-03 Vegetables out of California and Mexico face a tough market
- 2020-04-02 Tasmania is home to one of horticulture's hidden gems
- 2020-04-02 "Every year is different. Every year is exciting in the asparagus industry"
- 2020-04-02 Watercress has more calcium than milk and more vitamin C than oranges
- 2020-04-02 Several processing units shut down in Western Europe
- 2020-04-01 Honey Bombs to hit store shelves in May
- 2020-04-01 Coachella green bell pepper harvest to start week of April 6th
- 2020-04-01 Salinaro gourmet tomatoes available in three colors
- 2020-04-01 "Chinese ginger exporters are extra careful with deliveries at the moment"
- 2020-04-01 Chinese asparagus enters peak of sales period
- 2020-04-01 "Overseas demand for Chinese garlic gradually steadies"
- 2020-04-01 The quality of Kenya’s haricot verts keeps improving
- 2020-03-31 “Export volume of Chinese ginger shows significant decline”
- 2020-03-31 Surprising, but pure Irish: Purple sprouting broccoli