- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Demand for Medjoul dates is on the rise
“Galilee Export, one of the biggest Israeli exporters of fresh produce and dates expects both these trends to continue”, says Alina Iefimova, Key Account Manager at Galilee Export. The fact that there are sufficient Medjoul dates on the market means prices are also remaining stable. This company has also increased its export volume of Medjoul by 50% in the current season. They have done so is in order to meet the growing demand from the market.
This Israeli exporter sells these dates year-round, thanks to its long shelf-life when stored appropriately. “Sales of Medjoul dates peak during the spring months”, says Alina. Galilee Export focuses on the sale of consumer-format packaging, ranging in size from 180g to 1kg net fruit weight.
Galilee Export will be at the upcoming Fruit Logistica 2018 which is to be held in Berlin from 7 - 9 February. They will present Medjoul dates as well as all their other products. These include avocado, citrus, pomegranates, mangoes, lychees as well as organic fruit.
Visit their stand at City Cube, Hall b, C18.
For more information:
Tel: +972 36 53 90 36
Mob: +972 54 485 9377
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-19 "Fresh walnut season in Xinjiang starts at the end of July"
- 2019-07-17 Bosnia and Herzegovina bans walnut shipment from Romania due to aflatoxins
- 2019-07-16 Turkey gets green light for pistachio exports to China
- 2019-07-15 "Chinese chestnut production volume declines by 40%"
- 2019-07-10 USDA almond crop prediction changes market suddenly
- 2019-07-09 Worldwide coconut shortage might be averted through cloning
- 2019-07-09 Pakistan: Requesting access to US market for mangoes & dates
- 2019-07-04 "Xylella fastidiosa" detected for the first time in Israel
- 2019-07-03 How is fruit dried?
- 2019-07-02 Mexico plans to export dates from Sonora to China
- 2019-06-27 "Warm weather causes headaches in exploding pine nut market, less so in general nut trade"
- 2019-06-24 Belgium: “Demand and assortment of organic nuts and dried fruit growing”
- 2019-06-21 Good prospects for the export of walnuts to the EU
- 2019-06-18 4% growth in 2019 macadamia supply below expectation, says International Nut Council
- 2019-06-13 "Young coconuts sales peak in the summer in the Netherlands, elsewhere it is far more year-round"
- 2019-06-12 Pistachio acreage in Spain up by almost 30% in the last year
- 2019-06-06 US$11 million slated for disaster-struck hazelnut farms
- 2019-06-05 California Walnuts included in $16 billion trade assistance package
- 2019-05-31 US: Almonds spearhead tree nut consumption increase
- 2019-05-30 US growers of nuts included in second round of tariff relief