- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- More sustainable packaging for Rockit mini-apple
- Chile: US retail begins to demand blockchain technology
- UK: Short supply creates "incredible" demand for sweet potatoes
- "The Paris basin is experiencing significant problems in terms of supply and quality"
- Improved weather conditions for Mexico blackberry season
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chinese delegation explores local Cambodian markets
Khmertimeskh.com was told opportunities in the local agriculture market are limitless, as the kingdom is boasting a great variety of agricultural products. Commerce Minister Pan Sorasak said the delegation’s visit represents a huge opportunity for the agriculture sector, which is lacking key infrastructure such as food-processing factories.
“We have the raw material, but we don’t have many factories. Our doors are always open for Chinese investors who want to build factories and warehouses in Cambodia,” Mr Sorasak said.
He asked investors to consider investments in cassava-processing plants, with the kingdom’s total cassava production amounting to 14 million tonnes of the tuber per year. “Cassava is the product we produce the most of, after rice.”
Trade between Cambodia and China has been increasing on average by 26 percent every year since 2007. In 2016, bilateral trade reached $4 billion, with Cambodian exports valued at $830 million and imports worth $3 billion.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-07 Persimmon market continues to grow
- 2018-12-07 Greek kiwi grower lands huge investment from EU
- 2018-12-06 Peru: “We must have greater control of avocado volumes going to certain markets"
- 2018-12-06 Chile: Nearly 30% of all avocado production is destined for domestic market
- 2018-12-06 Large supply & dip in exports pull down Indian garlic prices to record low
- 2018-12-06 UK: Short supply creates "incredible" demand for sweet potatoes
- 2018-12-05 Honduras: Memorandum to improve the rambutan chain signed
- 2018-12-05 The Italian 'Sweeki' kiwi season launch in Malaysia
- 2018-12-05 Australia’s own garlic from Kangaroo Island
- 2018-12-05 The Dorì kiwi is very successful in Hong Kong supermarkets
- 2018-12-04 Azerbaijan expects to increase pomegranate production
- 2018-12-04 China: Jiaxing places 550 million yuan order for Shaanxi Zhouzhi kiwi fruit
- 2018-12-04 Honduran fruit - access to 12 new markets
- 2018-12-04 Rwandan farmers alarmed by disease ravaging mango crops
- 2018-12-04 Spain: Producers in Castellon uprooting their kaki fields
- 2018-12-04 New fresh Bahri date season set to increase output
- 2018-12-03 China: New durian varieties enter market
- 2018-12-03 Yellow Vests: "Products from the Reunion Island still get on planes, but the situation is not easy"
- 2018-12-03 Zespri looks at North America for kiwifruit orchards
- 2018-12-03 Spain: "Drop of avocado prices due to South African and Peruvian oversupply in Europe"