- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vietnam fruit and vegetable exports hit record 3.45 billion dollars
The Ministry reported that China, Japan, the US and the Republic of Korea were the biggest importers of Vietnamese fruits and vegetables between January and November. The markets with soaring imports from Vietnam were Japan (70.6 percent), the United Arab Emirates (57.4 percent), and China (54.9 percent).
The Ministry called 2017 ‘a bumper year’ for Vietnamese fruits with surging exports and entrances into many demanding markets. Vietnamplus.vn reported on Minister Nguyen Xuan Cuong saying there remains huge potential for Vietnamese fruits and vegetables in the global market. To tap this potential however, the country needs to pay more attention to processing, as this is still a weak point at present.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-22 “We really didn’t expect to be in this situation almost a year on"
- 2021-01-22 Russia's new tomato export quotas welcomed by Turkish growers
- 2021-01-22 'First navelates from Spain arrived unusually early'
- 2021-01-22 Murcian businessmen travel to Ecuador to explore new business opportunities
- 2021-01-22 “We will get through this uncertain period but as a businessman it is difficult"
- 2021-01-22 Horticulture of Ukraine 2020: fruit and vegetable degradation or temporary difficulties?
- 2021-01-22 “Potential to be gained in fresh-cut”
- 2021-01-21 “It is no exaggeration when I say this has been the most challenging time in all my years in the industry"
- 2021-01-21 Kazakhstan bans import of tomatoes from Azerbaijan
- 2021-01-21 Cabinet Secretary warns that Kenyan fresh produce reputation is at stake
- 2021-01-21 "Inflationary price rallies in day-to-day operations and immense commodity shortages"
- 2021-01-21 The EU accounts for 92.6% of the value of fresh Spanish fruit and vegetable sales abroad
- 2021-01-21 So far ‘worst case scenario’ avoided but Brexit impact on fresh produce sector mounting with extra costs totalling €55 million
- 2021-01-21 Oman: Asyad-managed ports witness 17% increase in direct imports
- 2021-01-21 Delays and red tape causes food shortages at British supermarkets in Spain
- 2021-01-20 Pilot shipment to Saba will assess new fresh produce supply line
- 2021-01-20 Karnataka Agriculture Minister urges growers to brand their produce
- 2021-01-20 China monitors fresh food supply ahead of Spring Festival
- 2021-01-20 Chinese Hongxing Global Agricultural Wholesale Center is open for business
- 2021-01-20 Cuba: Agricultural sector needs multimillion investments until 2030