- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Growers spending more of their time marketing produce
US: Packaging of sweet potatoes evolves
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-21 Bombay High Court directs Customs to clear held-up onion shipment for export
- 2020-10-21 South African potato prices up 140% in just four months
- 2020-10-21 Ontario growers notice longer tubers during harvesting
- 2020-10-21 "Long life and finely diced onions now in our range thanks to new processing line"
- 2020-10-20 "40,000 tons of export in a week? Then no-one rested"
- 2020-10-20 CRISPR used to make sweet potatoes larger and more nutritious
- 2020-10-19 UK: Demand for potatoes dropped severely due to restriction uncertainty
- 2020-10-19 Ukraine to harvest less potatoes and vegetables
- 2020-10-19 "Fries market is terrible, consumer market is reasonably good"
- 2020-10-19 The INIA develops new variety of high-yielding sweet potato
- 2020-10-19 Auctions at Asia's largest onion market stopped due to income tax raids
- 2020-10-19 Hili land port traders not interested in importing Indian onions via waterways
- 2020-10-19 "We're now working in 3 shifts, 24/6"
- 2020-10-19 "North American sweet potato season starts with strikingly strong local market"
- 2020-10-19 India resumes import of potatoes from Bhutan
- 2020-10-16 West Bengal Customs Division requests Bhutan to halt some exports
- 2020-10-16 South Africans are paying more for potatoes
- 2020-10-16 'First successful True Potato Seed (TPS) trial in Mozambique shows potential'
- 2020-10-16 Punjab cabinet promotes seed potato production using aeroponics
- 2020-10-16 Project to develop new potato varieties will benefit breeders, growers and consumers