- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Chinese imports of Australian tangerines got off to a difficult start this year"
- New Zealand’s newest apple variety is popular among Chinese consumers
- Lemonade apples from New Zealand making their way into North America
- Optimistic outlook for Oregon blueberry season
- Update on California and Mexico grape crops
Top 5 -last week
- Anyone for a stoneless avocado?
- Critical juncture for lemons & grapefruit as soft citrus flies off the shelves
- "Large avocado volumes expected this summer"
- “The temperature contrasts in the mountains help make our blueberries unique”
- Amondel Pakkers revel in their new bespoke high-speed avocado packline
Top 5 -last month
New sweet potato chips to hit US shelves in early 2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-29 An Australian company making the most out of fresh produce waste
- 2020-05-29 CEO of Vancouver fruit processor says company could have done more to protect employees
- 2020-05-29 "Juicer sales have fallen by 90% in the horeca and 30% in the retail"
- 2020-05-28 National salad month is celebrated with release of four new organic releases
- 2020-05-25 US: Ready-to-eat salad bowls launched nationally
- 2020-05-22 Grated and packed tomato awarded with Flavor of the Year 2020
- 2020-05-12 "Our 'grandma' should convey a feeling of trust and handmade products"
- 2020-05-05 Argentine juice exports soar by more than 80%
- 2020-04-15 Bulgarian fruit and vegetable processors: problems with canned goods exports
- 2020-04-08 Dehydrated fruit using innovative processing techniques
- 2020-03-31 "Cut fruit has huge potential in the Chinese market"
- 2020-03-27 Ghana: Kintampo South and North get new ginger processing centre
- 2020-03-25 Using secondary-grade artichokes from local growers and giving them a new life
- 2020-03-19 Brazil: Just one large orange processor currently operating
- 2020-03-17 La Pulpera de San Rafael incorporates new products into its processing line
- 2020-03-16 The cosmetic sector discovers the properties of the Axarquia mango
- 2020-03-16 Bonnysa launches a new gluten-free natural tomato juice suitable for celiacs
- 2020-03-06 Alcampo launches a range of creams and soups made with discarded vegetables
- 2020-03-05 "For now, our vegetable soups are doing well in South East Asia"
- 2020-02-27 Canned Greek peach debuts in the Colombian market