- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Czech Republic: 40,000 tomato seedlings planted in greenhouse in Moravia
"An advantage of this method is the purity and hygiene of the system. It also allows for better water management. Water enriched with nutrients flows continuously to the plants. The surplus then flows into the tank, adjusts again and returns to the plants. Most of the consumption is covered by rainstorms," explained Jiří Stodůlka, head of the team. Every year they would like to harvest about 1,400 tonnes.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Macfrut 2019 first: Green House Technology Village shows greenhouse cultivation
- 2018-12-12 Greenhouse acreage expanding faster in Morocco than in Spain
- 2018-12-12 "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- 2018-12-10 First Roma tomatoes shipped from new greenhouse
- 2018-12-10 Mexico: First roma tomatoes shipped from new greenhouse
- 2018-12-06 Alberta greenhouse grower ready for the long cold winter
- 2018-12-06 Ohio greenhouses in full production this winter
- 2018-12-05 Living greens company launches organic red butter lettuce and spring mix
- 2018-12-05 Australia: Costa tomato farm starts AU$67 million expansion
- 2018-12-04 Canadian government supports greenhouse farming
- 2018-12-04 "We aim to displace importers, not existing local growers"
- 2018-12-03 A greenhouse in the eternal ice: vegetable gardening in the Antarctic
- 2018-11-29 Kaufland focuses on local winter tomatoes
- 2018-11-29 Mexico: Greenhouse climate control with geothermal energy
- 2018-11-28 Carl Mastronardi wins Produce Person of The Year from OPMA
- 2018-11-27 Seasonal production ramping up of specialty greenhouse vegetables
- 2018-11-27 The largest greenhouse in the Czech Republic is already functioning
- 2018-11-23 "Exempt indoor grown lettuce from romaine recall"
- 2018-11-22 Microgreens more than just a garnish
- 2018-11-20 How are cultivation techniques developing in China?