- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
San Lucar invests in berry farming in Germany
Bright red berries turn the SanLucar stand into a real eye-catcher. SanLucar is attending the fair for the second time. "We want to expand our business relationships with growers in Germany and meet new people at the expoSE," says Gunther Kies, Managing Director of SanLucar Deutschland GmbH.
In Germany, the number of discerning consumers who are prepared to pay reasonable prices for high quality, organically cultivated fruit is growing. And SanLucar has been delivering premium quality to German markets for years.
SanLucar will be one of 450 exhibitors at this unique industry gathering. Some 7,000 industry professionals are expected to attend. They will be able to discover all kinds of innovations and new creative ideas related to the industry, on a trade fair floor covering approximately 25,000 square meters.
Sporting their slogan “Taste the SUN", SanLucar offers the tastiest fruits and vegetables 365 days a year. With customers being able to choose from around 90 different delicious fruits and vegetables from more than 35 countries, SanLucar is the brand with the biggest selection. Founded in 1993 by Stephan Rötzer from Munich, today SanLucar is a multinational company with more than 2,500 employees. It has its own farms in countries such as Germany, Austria, Spain, South Africa, Tunisia and Ecuador.
“In Harmony with Nature and Man”, that is the philosophy that guides this company. From the selection it offers and the way it runs its farms, to the way in which the company presents its products to the market.
For more information:
San Lucar Fruit
Tel. +49 (0) 7243 525 411 04
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Spain: Coopcisa, Coopego and Novacitrus join forces to form Green Fruits Coop. V.
- 2018-12-14 California grower adds Sandra Sanchez to Team
- 2018-12-14 Dole Food Company sells Fresh Cut businesses in Sweden and Finland
- 2018-12-14 Shoprite opens first of its own distribution centres in Nigeria
- 2018-12-14 Olivier van Assche returns to fresh fruit and vegetable sector via software
- 2018-12-13 Greater planting distance leads to early cucumbers
- 2018-12-13 Carrefour opens its first laboratory store in Paris
- 2018-12-13 Camposol wins three acknowledgements granted by the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion
- 2018-12-13 Capespan strengthens food safety promise
- 2018-12-13 SanLucar celebrates its debute in the luxury department store KaDeWe
- 2018-12-12 SumoSalad merges with THR1VE
- 2018-12-12 New building complex in Enger for labelling and inspection systems
- 2018-12-12 Spain: Jordi Cruz named ambassador of Jimbee brand
- 2018-12-12 Vitacress announces new senior appointments
- 2018-12-12 What are the biggest pitfalls on the Chinese import market?
- 2018-12-11 Losses from hurricane Irma affect Alico’s annual figures
- 2018-12-11 HKW buys fruit and vegetable distributor Fresh Direct Produce
- 2018-12-11 Leadership change for Fresca Group
- 2018-12-11 REO Veiling meets and informs its future generation of producers
- 2018-12-11 Van Ossenbruggen invests in new packing station and access road to N320