- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Politicians need to go and have a good look in the mirror at what they are doing"
- Micro-climate in Northern California makes for unique mandarin-growing area
- "There will be considerable pressure on the European grape market in the new year"
- Reducing anxiety: 7 foods that will do the job
- US producers warn of national collard greens shortage
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Romania: Financial aid granted to fruit and veg producer organizations
The granting of this financial aid will help in the consolidation of associative forms in the fruit and vegetables sector, with a view to stimulating the operation of producer organizations. Continuing to provide financial support to operational programs implemented by producer organizations ensures continuous and constant production, helping meet the demands of large chain stores and facilitating the supply of fruits and vegetables for export.
In order to obtain financial aid, beneficiaries must submit and have approved an operational program. Operational programs will have a minimum duration of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
EU financial aid shall be equal to the financial contributions of the members or the producer organization, but limited to 50% of the actual costs incurred by the producer organization under the approved operational program.
Community financial support is limited to 4.1% of the value of the marketed production (VPC) of each producer organization; the threshold may be increased according to certain criteria. The 4.1% of the VPC may be increased to 4.6% for producer organizations and 4.7% for other marketing associative forms, provided that the amount exceeding that 4.1% is used for crisis prevention and management measures.
Producer organizations that have an operational program approved prior to the date of entry into force of this decision will need to apply in writing by 1 November 2017 in order to benefit from the provisions of the decision.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-11 Western Australian vegetable growers fear water licence fees
- 2018-12-11 Ukraine adopts law regulating food labelling
- 2018-12-11 "Politicians need to go and have a good look in the mirror at what they are doing"
- 2018-12-11 Indian rupee again falling 1.2% against dollar
- 2018-12-10 'Shelf management can really boost retail sales'
- 2018-12-10 South Africa steps up land reform
- 2018-12-10 Italian knowledge for Eastern European fruit orchards
- 2018-12-10 Agricultural trade balance projected to decline to lowest level since 2007
- 2018-12-10 FDA releases reports on avocado and hot pepper sampling
- 2018-12-07 Fyffes denies allegations of abuse at Honduran plantation
- 2018-12-07 China and Argentine strengthen cooperation in agricultural development
- 2018-12-07 Egypt raises customs' duties
- 2018-12-07 Belgian and Dutch importers affected by 'Yellow Vest' protests
- 2018-12-06 UK government to ration ferry space under no-deal Brexit
- 2018-12-06 USDA announces 2019 trade missions to expand export opportunities
- 2018-12-06 China confident it can clinch US trade pact
- 2018-12-06 Chile: US retail begins to demand blockchain technology
- 2018-12-06 20,000 Moroccan temporary laborers will harvest Spanish strawberries in 2019
- 2018-12-05 USDA announces $3.7m in financial assistance to fruit and vegetable growers in 16 States
- 2018-12-05 The economy suffers from the ‘yellow vests’ protests