- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Heavy weather to hit Alicante, Valencia en Murcia
- Will the harvest forecasts change after the storms in Spain?
- Australian farmer convicted of importing garlic illegally
- "Citrus from South Africa selling better than grapes at online wholesale website"
- T&G sells its 5.8 ha Mt Wellington site in preparation for company growth
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BLUEBERRY MARKET
- Will Asia Fruit Logistica take place in September? Trade show organization offers participants option in December
- South Africa: Port activities halted again due to violence against truckers
- Avocado market expected to tighten in coming weeks
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BERRY MARKET
Chile will market a new variety of plum next season
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-30 California plums see more work in variety development
- 2019-08-29 Delecta starts exports as South African blueberry industry opens up
- 2019-08-28 North America berry supplies start shifting sourcing
- 2019-08-27 "Hot weather has made the Dutch soft fruit market unpredictable"
- 2019-08-26 "The Asian market demands Spanish peaches"
- 2019-08-23 "In late August we have exported more fruit than ever before"
- 2019-08-22 Promotable volumes of strawberries in time for Labor Day
- 2019-08-21 Blueberries: “They’re becoming a commodity on a global level”
- 2019-08-20 "Plums from Poland very much in demand"
- 2019-08-19 “Sales of peaches and nectarines are plodding on; paraguayos and platerinas doing slightly better”
- 2019-08-16 Turkish cherries fix their sights on South Korea
- 2019-08-15 Cherry season wraps up in Oregon
- 2019-08-14 California stone fruit market in strong position
- 2019-08-13 Organic California stone fruit season saw ups and downs
- 2019-08-12 The pavia, the only stone fruit with stable prices in Spain
- 2019-08-09 Spain: Excess of small and medium stone fruit sizes fruits cause marketing problems
- 2019-08-08 Colorado peach growers enjoy ideal start
- 2019-08-07 Blueberry imports from Peru have arrived into the US
- 2019-08-06 A greenhouse with 55 thousand autumn strawberries
- 2019-08-05 How China's tariff jab wrecked a cherry import boom