- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Chief Executive Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Stockton’s first hybrid fungicide now available in Guatemala
The fungicide features two modes of action in one formulation, belonging to 2-different FRAC groups (Group 7 and G1). The company claims that this new solution is based on the mixture of two active ingredients (AIs) that improves the productivity, and efficiency of food production while reducing chemical load and the negative environmental impacts.
REGEV enables growers to protect plants from a wide range of plant diseases, including but not limited to: Powdery Mildews, Early Blight, Apple Scab, Alternaria, Cercospora and Cladosporium diseases in various fruit and vegetables, peanuts, coffee, rice, soybeans, cocoa, palm oil, ornamentals and others.
“Guatemala is the first country in LATAM that marks the pathway where the product will be sold,” said Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK. “We are excited to offer growers in this region a curative and preventive easy-to-use formulation for the control and suppression of fungal and bacterial pathogens.”
For more information:
Tel: +972 52 7599242
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-19 'Bangladeshi agri-products ready to conquer markets in Germany and other EU countries'
- 2021-01-19 Monsoon rains, floods and Covid-19 hit Myanmar
- 2021-01-19 Northern Ireland supermarkets: No food shortages, only choice issues
- 2021-01-19 China and New Zealand discuss cooperation on new plant varieties
- 2021-01-19 China saw increase in fruit export volume and value in 2020
- 2021-01-19 Horticulture of Uzbekistan 2020: drop in exports, losses from frost, bans on supplies
- 2021-01-19 Fruit and vegetable exports from Khatlon region up 20,000 tons
- 2021-01-19 Bananas from Belize - average week price at £0.86
- 2021-01-18 European fruit and vegetable prices up due to Storm Filomena
- 2021-01-18 Texas Tech researcher examines COVID-19 impact on fruit and vegetable production
- 2021-01-18 RCEP to help Vietnamese growers expand into global markets
- 2021-01-18 Myanmar Trade Centre to open in Singapore
- 2021-01-18 Russian Federation extends food import ban for another year
- 2021-01-18 European retailers might have to alter supply chains Post-Brexit
- 2021-01-18 "Government and the EU must stop speculation of funds in the agricultural sector"
- 2021-01-18 South African agriculture to be strengthened by Israeli technology
- 2021-01-18 Overview of the effects of the winter weather in Andalusia
- 2021-01-18 Georgia: Fresh fruit and vegetable sales increased during quarantine
- 2021-01-18 Prices of Turkish tomatoes down in Ukraine
- 2021-01-18 'Mexican blueberry prices up this week - moderate to active trading'