- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh - Antwerp, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Stockton’s first hybrid fungicide now available in Guatemala
The fungicide features two modes of action in one formulation, belonging to 2-different FRAC groups (Group 7 and G1). The company claims that this new solution is based on the mixture of two active ingredients (AIs) that improves the productivity, and efficiency of food production while reducing chemical load and the negative environmental impacts.
REGEV enables growers to protect plants from a wide range of plant diseases, including but not limited to: Powdery Mildews, Early Blight, Apple Scab, Alternaria, Cercospora and Cladosporium diseases in various fruit and vegetables, peanuts, coffee, rice, soybeans, cocoa, palm oil, ornamentals and others.
“Guatemala is the first country in LATAM that marks the pathway where the product will be sold,” said Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK. “We are excited to offer growers in this region a curative and preventive easy-to-use formulation for the control and suppression of fungal and bacterial pathogens.”
For more information:
Tel: +972 52 7599242
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-17 Australia: Spud king Galati locks in Lancelin land to grow more vegetables
- 2019-05-17 "We started from nothing"
- 2019-05-17 Belarus: President unhappy about food exports to Russia
- 2019-05-17 India: Expert panel to consolidate Maharashtra's export position
- 2019-05-17 Honduran fruit and veg exports amounted to $700 million in 2018
- 2019-05-17 Mexico: US tomato prices might soar in case of tariffs
- 2019-05-17 Brittany: FRSEA denounces "massive" imports of fruit and vegetables
- 2019-05-16 'Dutch supplies of sweet peppers grew'
- 2019-05-16 Russia again top market for Turkey's fruit & vegetable exports
- 2019-05-16 South Korean mini bell peppers are creating new opportunities
- 2019-05-15 Photo report of West Coast Produce Expo
- 2019-05-15 South Africa: Many factors impact vegetable price fluctuations
- 2019-05-15 Ecuador and the Netherlands consolidate their commercial relationship
- 2019-05-15 “It’s as if we no longer have a mid-market”
- 2019-05-15 "Stone fruit market under pressure, watermelons revive slightly"
- 2019-05-15 Peak period of fruit transport from west China begins early this year
- 2019-05-15 Ireland: Gilfresh Produce receive support for growth
- 2019-05-14 Canada, first non-European destination for Spanish fruit and vegetables
- 2019-05-14 Romania to increase subsidies & reduce VAT for vegetable growers
- 2019-05-14 India: Farmers Himachal Pradesh worried due to hailstorm damage