- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
ESC asks for clarification capacity seaborne freight
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 CMA CGM Group and MPA collaborate to advance maritime decarbonisation, digitalisation, innovation and workforce development
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-24 Continued decrease in ocean freight spot rates is positive measure to curb inflation
- 2022-06-24 COVID, lockdowns and the impacts in China today
- 2022-06-24 “As well as real-time temperature monitoring, we can also access historical shipment data for our clients"
- 2022-06-24 "No human hand touches the products until they leave"
- 2022-06-24 Contecon to extend free storage time by 40%
- 2022-06-24 Samskip and Ocean Infinity secure over US$15 million funding for SeaShuttle project
- 2022-06-24 Freight rates decreasing for Indian shippers, but new price hikes are looming
- 2022-06-23 Panama port activity registered milestone in 2021
- 2022-06-23 The transport strike would affect 250,000 tons of fruit and vegetables for export and 200,000 tons for the national market
- 2022-06-23 'The Indian cold-chain warehouse industry desperately needs modernization'
- 2022-06-21 DP World and the Saudi Ports Authority sign partnership deal for Jeddah logistics park
- 2022-06-21 Strikes in US, Asian and European ports threaten shippers
- 2022-06-21 "We're well prepared, so can accommodate extra flights, for now"
- 2022-06-21 Customs clearance resumes at Ka Long Port in Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam
- 2022-06-21 China: SF Airlines freighter fleet expands to 72
- 2022-06-20 Minister Thulas Nxesi condemns truck driver road blocks
- 2022-06-20 Serbian minister announces new route for exports to Russia via Turkey and Baltics
- 2022-06-17 Focus on logistics: freight rates, fuel and a tight squeeze