- Laboratory Project Manager - Almeria, Spain
- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
From Windset Farms
Costco Japan receives first shipment of Canadian peppers
Windset Farms Maestro Sweet Bell Peppers received at Costco Japan warehouse. Pictured with Ken Theriault (Costco Country Manager Japan) and Karra-Lee Gerrits (Trade Commission of the Government of Canada)
This process for gaining market access has been over 25 years in the making between the Canadian and Japanese government bodies. “The Government of Canada continues to work to create new opportunities for Canadian farmers and agri-food exporters in key markets all over the world,” says Lawrence MacAulay, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food (Canada). “I am pleased that producers can start exporting B.C. greenhouse peppers to Japan,” he adds.
Windset Farms Maestro Sweet Bell Peppers received at Costco Japan warehouse. Pictured Costco Japan and Government of Canada officials.
Costco Japan will be the first company to receive Canadian peppers. They opened their first warehouse in Japan in 1999, and have since expanded to 25 warehouses. Costco Japan has been at the forefront of retail innovation in Japan, bringing in the concept of wholesale and now, importing the first shipment of Canadian bell peppers.
Windset Farms Maestro Sweet Bell Peppers received at Costco Japan warehouse in Kanagawa.
For more information:
Delta BC V4K 3N2
Phone: (604) 940-7700
Fax: (604) 940-7711
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-18 Crystal Valley Foods acquires specialty produce importer
- 2019-11-18 Fresh Produce Association of the Americas celebrates 75-year anniversary
- 2019-11-18 Apeel expands with 3 satellite facilities in Peru, Mexico and the Netherlands
- 2019-11-18 Greenyard opts for full stand-alone scenario based on encouraging recovery in H1
- 2019-11-18 Innovative cultivation concept for lit strawberry cultivation
- 2019-11-18 MSC takes on Maersk's former head of operations as new CEO
- 2019-11-18 Bud Holland installs 1,600 solar panels
- 2019-11-15 New annual B2B event to act as Africa's gate to fresh produce
- 2019-11-15 Netherlands: 'company continues to work at full capacity'
- 2019-11-14 Indian farming company works to increase traceability for 20th anniversary
- 2019-11-14 Gotham Greens opens urban ag center in Chicago
- 2019-11-14 United Fresh 2020 convention registration open now
- 2019-11-14 CEO of worldwide avocado marketer will retire in 2020
- 2019-11-14 Sunkist hires Matt Shekoyan as VP of Strategy
- 2019-11-14 Chinese Alibaba reached new sales record of 38.4 billion USD on November 11th
- 2019-11-14 Italians abroad: with Vico Food Box, the flavors of the tradition delivered home
- 2019-11-14 The Spanish citrus cooperative Soex 2 opens a new 3,700 m2 warehouse in Xilxes
- 2019-11-13 Philadelphia-based wholesaler celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2019-11-13 Plant-based product producer announces new VP of technical services
- 2019-11-13 "I look forward to supporting growth in my new role"