- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Trellising in avocado orchards is “pushing the boundaries of production"
- The avocado industry has been going through a "golden era"
Citrus black spot: new studies support EFSA advice
Phyllosticta citricarpa, the organism which causes citrus black spot, is not currently present in the EU and is subject to control measures preventing its entry. EFSA’s Panel on Plant Health said in 2014 that if P. citricarpa entered the EU it could establish and spread in the citrus-growing areas of the region.
The European Commission recently asked EFSA to assess two new publications on citrus black spot as well as other relevant peer-reviewed papers published in the past two years.
Citrus black spot is found in a number of non-European countries, including major exporters of oranges.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-18 ‘Kinnow exports may hit around 400,000 tons in coming season’
- 2019-10-18 Leanri mandarin yields first harvest - Summer Prim lemon's will come in spring
- 2019-10-18 Californian navel crop is back to good sizes
- 2019-10-18 'Consumption orange juice is dropping at slower rate'
- 2019-10-18 Mexican lime producers are looking for new markets
- 2019-10-17 Uniform rate for kinnows could jeopardise exports
- 2019-10-17 "Hardly any supply and high prices for limes after two lean years"
- 2019-10-17 Corsican clementine supply down 15%
- 2019-10-17 Spanish supermarkets betting on domestic citrus
- 2019-10-17 China: "Gannan Navel orange season opens for orders"
- 2019-10-17 South African parasitoid is effective against the cotonet de les Valls in citrus
- 2019-10-16 "Florida grapefruit a little late to market, thanks to Hurricane Dorian”
- 2019-10-16 Pakistan: Orange orchards drying up in Lower Dir district
- 2019-10-16 U.S. tariffs will affect Spanish citrus fruits starting October 18
- 2019-10-15 Spanish citrus and kaki campaign slowly gaining momentum
- 2019-10-15 Spain: "Demand for clementines set to outstrip supply this year"
- 2019-10-15 Turkey: Mugla exported 4000 tons of lemons this season
- 2019-10-15 Heat delays orange harvest in Huelva, Cordoba and Seville
- 2019-10-14 Colombia proposes eradicating 1,500 hectares of citrus affected by the yellow dragon
- 2019-10-11 Carrefour Brasil incorporates blockchain for the traceability of premium oranges