- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Sales Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Morocco, Israel, and Egypt are the EU's main suppliers
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-24 “Current low supplies from Mexico provide opportunities for Israeli peppers”
- 2020-01-24 How television helped develop the Polish industry from potatoes to microgreens
- 2020-01-24 Lively sales for cauliflowers, broccoli and fennel in early January, followed by another slowdown
- 2020-01-24 US: Mushrooms get funding for expansion
- 2020-01-24 South African butternut trader benefits from early end to European season
- 2020-01-24 Tomatoes are top export product from Turkey's Western Mediterranean
- 2020-01-23 First of The Greenery's Dutch greenhouse asparagus available at Jumbo Food Markets soon
- 2020-01-23 "Strong demand for chicory for the time of year"
- 2020-01-23 US celery prices settling after 2019 boom
- 2020-01-23 High prices for cucumbers, aubergines, and courgettes
- 2020-01-22 Chinese mushrooms command strong advantages overseas
- 2020-01-22 Vegetable prices in China stable
- 2020-01-22 "Mild winter and dry summer will affect Dutch asparagus cultivation"
- 2020-01-22 Size of tomatoes from Yunnan this year smaller
- 2020-01-22 Sweet corn purchase prices in Hainan shoot up
- 2020-01-22 South African mini-veg market leader turns to chillies
- 2020-01-21 "Current garlic prices in China stable with slight declines"
- 2020-01-21 "We've seen great interest in Shiitake mushrooms from across the globe"
- 2020-01-21 How will vegetable prices in China develop after the Spring Festival?
- 2020-01-21 Price of Chinese leek rises before Chinese Spring Festival