- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
- Inkoop Specialist AGF - Bleiswijk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Peruvian ag exports exceed $4bln
Exports were led by coffee followed by fresh asparagus and grapes.
Cacao beans (23%), mangoes (55%), cavendish valery bananas (25%) and tangerines (12%) experienced the highest expansions.
At the same time, Minagri informed the greatest demand came from markets such as: England, Chile, South Korea, Netherlands and Mexico, among others.
Meanwhile, non-traditional agricultural exports registered sales valued at US$3.512 billion, which meant a 0.4% increase compared to the similar period from last year.
This subsector accounted for 87% of total agro-exports.
On the other hand, the agricultural balance of trade registered a surplus of US$595 million.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-13 Credit insurers: “Keep payment terms as short as possible”
- 2019-06-13 USDA restricts PACA violators in California and New York from operating in produce industry
- 2019-06-13 New 'Place to Grow' program to boost industry competitiveness and innovation
- 2019-06-13 Mexican Tomato Growers respond to U.S. Commerce Department's latest proposal on Imports
- 2019-06-12 India puts restrictions on import of peas
- 2019-06-12 Quick working capital a gap in the market
- 2019-06-10 ICCA announces officers for 2019-2020
- 2019-06-10 Another 1.5 million Euro allocated by Bulgarian government to organic sector
- 2019-06-10 Vietnam: Agriculture exports to China slacken as conditions tighten
- 2019-06-10 Border Trade Alliance happy with suspension of tariffs against Mexico
- 2019-06-07 South Africa: Economic contraction a serious threat
- 2019-06-06 US will delay additional tariffs on some Chinese products until June 15th, 2019
- 2019-06-06 Royal seal of approval for versatile watercress
- 2019-06-05 USDA announces $10 million in grants available for the specialty crop multi-state program
- 2019-06-05 Good post-harvest hygiene essential to limit fruit fly
- 2019-06-04 Spanish region of Extremadura needs foreign labor for fruit picking
- 2019-06-04 "Due to political tensions between the US and Mexico, Mexican exporters are focusing more on Europe"
- 2019-06-03 USDA restricts PACA violators in five states from operating in produce industry
- 2019-06-03 Employee Share Ownership (ESO) schemes are key to true broad-based empowerment
- 2019-06-03 Auchan stores for sale: Employees prepare to demonstrate