- Business Development Manager - Italy
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Key accounter - BNL, Germany, France, UK
- General Manager | Fresh Produce | Holland
- Blueberry Farm Manager - Abbotsleigh, Australia
- Greenhouse Technician UNH, Durham, NH, USA
- Senior Grower - Two Wells, Australia
- Field Service Technicians - Chile, South Africa, UK, USA, and New Zealand
- Operations Manager young plant production farm - East Africa
- International Account Manager - Export
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kazakhstan MoU to boost Iranian citrus exports
An exhibition held in Kazakhstan, opened by the governor of Mazandaran, has created a good opportunity for mutual collaboration between the two countries. Following the signing of an MoU on increasing exports to Kazakhstan, frequent meetings will be held with attendance of Mazandaran businessmen in order to accomplish the objectives.
Kazakhstan is the seventh largest country in the world, and being rich in minerals and abundant crops, Kazakhstan marks a good platform for Iran’s agricultural products.
Vice-president of Mazandaran's Chamber of Commerce, Amir Miran Amoli, said having a 2.5-million-ton citrus production volume in Mazandaran means "We need to raise the ceiling for export." he said.
Deeming the total volume of trade with Kazakhstan as low, Miran Amoli acknowledged, “we must identify obstacles faced by exporters to prevent Mazandaran’s neighbouring countries from exporting Iranian products to Kazakhstan.”
He further listed goods currently being exported to Kazakhstan including dairy, citrus and cement; "the grounds for export of poultry will soon be provided and Mazandaran’s total export to Kazakhstan has reached 1.7 million tons over the past 7 months," he concluded.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-26 Maharashtra orange farmers in grip of drought as nearly 40-60% crop dries up
- 2019-06-26 Cold weather poses challenges to Kenyan farmers
- 2019-06-26 Northern European markets require perfect lemons
- 2019-06-25 Spanish province of Murcia supplying organic lemons to Coca Cola
- 2019-06-25 Argentina is the world's leading producer of lemons
- 2019-06-25 Inspections to export oranges from Spain to Japan cost more than the oranges
- 2019-06-24 Chinese citrus prices may increase this year
- 2019-06-24 UF researchers to study integrated approaches to protect young citrus trees from greening
- 2019-06-24 Turkeys most exported citrus items are lemons and tangerines
- 2019-06-24 Strong growth of South African soft citrus and lemon exports
- 2019-06-24 FMI expands limes collection with The Lime King
- 2019-06-21 Strong citrus volumes from Karsten in the Northern Cape
- 2019-06-21 China: Spanish Bollo oranges enjoy best marketing opportunity
- 2019-06-21 'Favorable weather conditions sustained excellent blooming'
- 2019-06-21 "Abundant supply, weather not good for Dutch lime market"
- 2019-06-21 How many lemons does it take to start a car?
- 2019-06-20 Turkey: Lemons are the top citrus exports
- 2019-06-20 US importer reports good start to Argentinian lemon season
- 2019-06-20 "This summer, we hope to stand out with our Red Kalesi pigmented oranges"
- 2019-06-20 The Spanish citrus sector needs structural changes