- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Sales Development Executive - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
South Africa stops citrus exports to EU early
Deon Joubert, Special Envoy to Europe from the Citrus Growers Association calls it a proactive decision. "This year there have been eight interceptions and that is less than last year. Today one interception was revoked and more may follow. We are pleased with how the season went. We could have gone on but wanted to show that we are responsible about exporting. Europe is a good market and at this time of the year we did not want to risk more interceptions. We appreciate the position that the exports to the EU has and I think we have proven that our additional measures helped."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-05 Organic lemons experience steady demand in North America
- 2019-12-05 Egypt has exported over 5 million tons of fruit and veg so far in 2019
- 2019-12-05 "The lobby has been promised and announced repeatedly"
- 2019-12-05 "Greek citrus popularity increases every year "
- 2019-12-05 Less grapefruit than expected in Spain and abundance of large sizes
- 2019-12-05 "We are increasingly turning to Israeli fruits."
- 2019-12-04 Georges Helfer SA and IMG Citrus offer Flamingo, the Florida grapefruit
- 2019-12-04 "The shortfall in the Clemenules is very noticeable."
- 2019-12-04 The great influence of Egypt on Spanish citrus prices
- 2019-12-04 Silk Road takes Chinese Chongqing lemons far and wide
- 2019-12-04 Peelz - Fowler Packing presents new brand name for its mandarins
- 2019-12-04 "I believe a campaign like this is better for everyone than the previous one"
- 2019-12-04 "It is definitely a different season than last year”
- 2019-12-04 Chances are that clementines will not be available after Christmas
- 2019-12-04 "Papagan orange season in China started late by a week"
- 2019-12-03 North American oranges: later but better fruit
- 2019-12-03 Syria will import citrus fruit and grain from Russia-annexed Crimea
- 2019-12-03 “In 29 years there has never been a clementine campaign like the current one”
- 2019-12-03 Spanish researchers develop a method to identify organic oranges
- 2019-12-03 "The new global citrus lobby should not facilitate the entry of more citrus from South Africa"