- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Bad weather, virus affects Moroccan citrus production
But perhaps worse still is the effect of Citrus Tristeza Virus, which is particularly harmful for citrus fruits grafted from bitter orange roots, which is the case for 95% of Moroccan citrus production. To stop the virus spreading the government has launched a strategy to help pay back producers for trees that have been infected and plant new ones.
According to Plan Maroc Vert, the country aims to produce 2.9 million tons of citrus and export 1.3 million tons by 2018.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-19 Canada: "Orri mandarins are popular when available"
- 2019-07-19 Mexican limes lean on good quality supplies
- 2019-07-19 "South African orange prices currently at a low level in China"
- 2019-07-18 Florida governor DeSantis announces $100 mln in Irma recovery for citrus
- 2019-07-18 Some imported oranges have no obvious advantage in Chinese market
- 2019-07-18 China: How are pomelo prices looking this year?
- 2019-07-18 Hainan honey pomelo enters market early, price goes up
- 2019-07-18 The EU won't reconsider the negative impact of the Mercosur agreement on citrus fruits
- 2019-07-18 “The rest of the country can’t touch us on soft citrus”
- 2019-07-18 Challenging year for domestic orange production
- 2019-07-17 Negative balance for the Region of Valencia's 2018/19 citrus campaign
- 2019-07-17 Florida all orange forecast 2018-2019: 76.5 million boxes
- 2019-07-16 Argentina: Intense frost in Entre Ríos damages citrus production
- 2019-07-16 South Africa port crisis: Berthing delays, shortages of containers and hauliers
- 2019-07-16 New citrus canker fighting technology announced
- 2019-07-16 New study on citrus greening disease
- 2019-07-15 Southern Europe citrus volumes dropping slightly
- 2019-07-15 Sumo fruit trending on Instagram
- 2019-07-15 Tariffs on Brazilian orange juice will progressively disappear over ten years
- 2019-07-15 "Minister Patel can save citrus from Transnet Go-Slow"