- Head Grower (Vine Crops) US / Canada
- Grower/Manager - Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Junior/Senior Agronomist for Italy and abroad
- Cacao Research Collection Manager - UC Davis campus
- Commercial Manager - Europe
- Sale Manager - remote position located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- State Specialist/Extension Professor of Plant Pathology - Durham (NH) USA
- Grower - Snowflake, Arizona
- Sales Director
- Master Hydroponics Grower - Bethesda (MD) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Civil unrest brings Durban harbour and cold stores to a standstill
- South Africa: Citrus farms pull the brake on harvesting & packing as anarchy continues
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW AVOCADOS
- California drought causing multi-layered effects
- Corrugated box makers in trouble as Himachal government switches to plastic trays
Top 5 -last month
IFCO enters Chilean reusable plastic crate segment
“We are excited about building on Rentapack’s strong position in the Chilean fresh food supply chain to deliver value for retailers, growers and producers. The acquisition will drive step change for IFCO’s RPCs footprint in Latin America.” said IFCO Systems’ CEO, Wolfgang Orgeldinger.
Rentapack generated sales revenue of US$19 million and about 40 million RPC rentals in the 2014 calendar year, and is forecasting strong growth over coming years as it increases penetration with major retail partners and launches RPC products in sectors such as bakery.
Rentapack was founded in 2003 and is privately owned. It has four service centres in Chile and approximately 230 employees. The business serves major retailers Cencosud, Walmart, Unimarc, Montserrat and Tottus, as well as approximately 800 fresh produce growers.
For more information, visit www.ifco.com or www.brambles.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-08-02 Coliman Bananas mourns the loss of President and founder Jorge Aguilar Heredia
- 2021-07-23 Partnership to create a fully automated farming system for fruit crops, such as strawberries
- 2021-07-23 "Transparency is necessary to gain the trust of our users"
- 2021-07-23 Label Investments acquires Tropical Organic Growers
- 2021-07-23 Belgian and Maltese agricultural ministers visit BelOrta
- 2021-07-23 Preview of Dutch processing company's new factory
- 2021-07-23 Costa succesfully completes retail entitlement offer
- 2021-07-23 Farmhouse, ERP and ABC Logistics join forces in Ripe Fresh Packing
- 2021-07-23 From Brussels to Brisbane: love for Australia drives Cédric Geens to emigration
- 2021-07-23 "We have reached our current market position, thanks to the combination of inspections and expertises"
- 2021-07-23 “We now ship our fresh and fragile products by plane”
- 2021-07-22 Bayer reinforces commitment to increasing fruit and vegetable consumption
- 2021-07-22 France: development of the processing center at the MIN market of Montpellier
- 2021-07-21 Jesús Barranco, CEO of La Unión, new member of the Aecoc fruit and vegetable committee
- 2021-07-21 E-commerce giant Amazon launches Amazon Fresh concept stores
- 2021-07-20 Executive VP and COO of Oppy announces retirement
- 2021-07-20 USDA PACA updates
- 2021-07-20 Fruit importer/exporter launches brand refresh
- 2021-07-20 Tanimura & Antle bolsters sales team
- 2021-07-20 Hazel Tech brings on director of sales strategy