- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AU nut industry worth almost $1 billion
The industry has been moving from strength to strength, with an export value of more than $650 million in 2013-14, and confirmation from the industry that its trade value is very close to hitting $1 billion.
Trade value constitutes sales of all tree nuts, both domestic and imported.
The increase in value is a combination of the high prices nuts command in the marketplace, and increasing demand from consumers.
The industry’s health awareness program, Nuts for Life, has measured consumption of nuts increasing at 6 per cent year-on-year for the past decade.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-19 "With the 100% Sweet Almond certification, we guarantee bitter almond-free marketing"
- 2020-10-13 “Beware of 'old' dates being offered at dumping prices”
- 2020-10-13 Udhampur district fruit and nut growers ask for financial aid
- 2020-10-12 Chinese farmers are into Australian nuts
- 2020-10-12 Tunisian Ministry of Trade implements measures to market dates
- 2020-10-09 Wonderful® Pistachios to launch two new No Shell flavors in Spring 2021
- 2020-10-08 “French walnut harvest: a qualitative, well-organized and responsible production”
- 2020-10-06 The In Noce project keeps growing and is to reach 500 hectares over the next two years
- 2020-10-02 First reports of grey necrosis on hazelnuts in Chile
- 2020-09-29 Strong demand internationally and domestically for pistachios
- 2020-09-28 Chinese chestnuts enter harvest season
- 2020-09-23 Sri Lankan Minister highlights coconut shortage
- 2020-09-23 Almonds overtake grapes as Kern County's top-grossing crop
- 2020-09-17 California walnut industry doubles down on US retail programs
- 2020-09-17 USDA revises fig import requirements - combating Mediterranean black fig fly
- 2020-09-15 Republic of Georgia exports 2,648 tons of hazelnuts
- 2020-09-11 Malaga's FAO protected treasure
- 2020-09-11 California almond growers face a price slump
- 2020-09-07 Launch of the fresh walnut season
- 2020-09-04 Wonderful Pistachios webinar shows off No Shell pistachio ‘snack hacks’